Troubled Thoughts and the Self-Esteem to Match

Announcement

Hello all who are seeing this.

I just really remembered about my mibba account and thought I should really leave an announcement on here so everyone knows what has happened.
So there's no easy way to put it, but I discontinued my writing of all things on I have on this site. I tried to keep up with them, but bandom is just not something I can bring myself to write anymore. You need a passion for something in order to write it, and I don't have it for this type of writing any longer, so I regret to inform you all that Troubled Thoughts, The Dark, and Out Loud will not be continued (although this is kind of expected considering how long it has been since they've been touched).

There are an overwhelming amount of you that kept up with my stories on here and that is mostly why this has taken so long, because I don't like knowing I'm letting so many people down, but really. I don't even listen to the bands I wrote about in these stories anymore (except The Audition, really), which makes this even more impossible to continue.

To all of you who followed my writing and enjoyed it, thank you from the bottom of my heart and I am very sorry I couldn't finish them for you, but on the bright side, if you happen to be into the MTV show Teen Wolf and enjoy reading fic of it, I do doddle in that now, and you can find me on AO3 .

Other than that, if you would like to get in touch with me (please no hate!) my tumblr is here.