*** at Band Camp

Not again.

For the third time since we have gotten to camp, I've actually feared for my life. Nothing big, just me thinking that I wont make it through another day. It's only been two days here and three people have gone missing, first Kris, and then Nessa and now her. I don't know her name, but she is the only freshman saxophone player this year.

I don't know why these girls are going missing, but they keep disappearing and it's really freaking everyone out. The section leader for the saxes was flipping out because she thought she was going to get in trouble for her freshman not being there, but nobody has gotten in trouble. Only us students have really noticed that people are missing. The adults only reacted to Nessa because they thought they were expected to.

I heard Mrs. Trahan telling Mr. Kendall about how she didn't think that they should pay any respect for someone that they didn't know. She said, word for word; "It was her fault, she decided to chicken out on life and we shouldn't need to respect her for that. The only reason I'm actually doing this is because I tought her brother last year and I feel sorry that he had such a chicken of a sister."

I didn't think that was right, the adults thinking that they shouldn't care about someone just because there not related. I didn't know Nessa but I still mourne for her, even today. It has been over 24 hours but I know, I have a great deal of pain from her loss, not just because she was Shane's sister, but becaus of the fact that she was so young.

I don't know what it is, but something feels weird about this whole "Nessa committed suicide" thing. When I saw her that first day playing the clarinet she was having the time of her life. There was no reason to why she would want to commit. Even when I saw her hung in the bathroom, the look that was glued on her face was not a depressed look, but one of fear. This was no suicide.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this was not so long, but i'm not feeling so well i'll write more later