My Angel, My Perfection

Have you ever loven an angel

Franks POV

Have you ever loved an angel? Ever thought someone was perfect no matter what they did? I have and let me you it’s amazing. My angel was perfect he had the most amazing voice I have ever heard. I loved it when he would sing for me the way his soft pink lips moved as he prounced every word. The way he’d smile at me when he was singing that one beautiful song just for me.

My angel gives the best hugs to. I love being in his warm, strong embrace. The way he says I love you countless times while I cuddle against his chest. The way he spends all his free time with me telling me how much I mean to him.

The reason why I call this man my angel is because Gerard Arthur Way saved my life. He talked to me, loved me, and comforted me when no one else wanted anything to do with me. He made me feel special like I actually had a purpose in this world. He took me away from my path of self destruction. Oh I didn’t mention that before did I? Well the truth is I was on drugs heavily and I was going to shoot myself the night I met Gerard Way.

The story behind it was I was walking out to the one place I found amazingly beautiful in Jersey. It was a high cliff with a beautiful outlook over the water. When I came close to the cliffs edge I noticed a man sitting on the edge daggling his feet over the side it pissed me off he was there.

“What the hell are you doing here at midnight?”

“Same as you enjoying the view and I would appreciate it if you weren’t so rude to me.” He said smiling back at me. “Is there something I did to piss you off like that?”

“Yes”

“What?”

“You ruined my plans for tonight”

“What were you plans?”

“I wanted to die” I mumbled.

‘Oh was all he said and I nodded my head. He smiled and got up wrapping his arms around my shoulders. He had a comforting aura about him and I liked it, I liked it a lot actually.

He made me move in with him out of fear of me offing myself and not wanting that on his conscious and a few weeks later we were a happy couple. I fell for him hard.

I will love you no matter which paths our relationship takes. I will always e here for you even when you don’t love me back and I will always do whatever it takes to make you happy.

So Gerard Way you are my Angel, my perfection for ever for always.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is mostly me trying rant of someof my feelings so srry if its shitty I was most just trying to get some things off of my mind :)
comment?