Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Mike’s POV

I was sitting in the living room with my head in my hands. I stared down and saw the video that caused all this chaos in my laps and shuddered.

“Beep! Beep! Beep!” I heard my car alarm go off. Weird? I got up and headed outside.

“Take that, you son of a bitch!” I heard Gabby yelling and heart glass breaking. Oh no, not my car!

I saw Gabby holding that same bat Lisa used to wreck her room that day. She slammed it again and again onto my window shield.

“What the fuck do you think your doing!” I yelled as I ran towards her.

“Stay away from me! I swear if you come any closer, I’ll shove this bat so far up your ass!” She yelled. The neighbors started coming out to see what all this commotion was. It was like 1:00 in the morning!

“Get away from my car you crazy bitch!” I yelled out of anger. She swung the bat at me but I quickly dodged it.

“How could you?” Gabby said with tears in her eyes from the other side of the car. “How dare you show everyone that video!?”

“It wasn’t me! Don’t put the fucking blame on me!” I hollered. Thank god she stopped banging my car. My heart ached, my car windshield was broken and there was dents in the hood!

“Then who the fuck was it. You can’t get out of this one Mike Madison. You son of a bitch,” Gabby hissed and slammed the bat down on my front lights.

“No! Stop it!” I yelled helplessly.

I couldn’t take it anymore and tackled her to the ground and snatched the bat away. She knee’d me in the balls and I winced in pain but managed to get a tight grip on the bat. She got up and tried snatching it from me with all her might. After a couple more tugs, she knew it was helpless.

“I hate you!” She cried with her hands clenched into fists. “So much.”

“Gabby, it wasn’t me, I swear. I would never do that to you,” I said getting up.

“But you did,”

“No I didn’t!”

“Yes the fuck you did!!!” Gabby yelled so loud I knew she woke up the whole neighborhood. She got in my face and began punching me, hard in the chest. “You, ruined, my, life!”

“Gabby stop it!” I said while dropping the bat and tightly gripping both of her wrists and turning her around. “Calm down, your causing a scene.”

“Get off of me!” She hollered. I let go of her and she got into her car. I watched her quickly drive away as her car tired screeched loudly.

I sighed looking at my car. I wanted to cry for the poor mustang that now needed to see the auto shop tomorrow morning. I winced at the pain I my head and chest. First Jake, then my car, and then Gabby. I seriously need knew friends. I grab the bat off the floor and slowly made my way back to my house. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. Wow, how embarrassing. They shook there heads at me, as if I did something wrong? Lisa did this, not me! I was innocent. I ignored the looks and slammed my door shut. What am I going to do about this?

Gabby’s POV

It felt so good to shatter his car like that. I knew how much it meant to him. It hurt because I had just realized that I was head over heels in love with Mike Madison. I felt myself start to cry again. Why’d life have to be so hard? I pull over to the corner and start bawling my eyes out. I needed to get my head straight and play the game he wanted to play. My cell phone started ringing and it was Mike. What did he actually have to say to me. I stopped my crying and picked up.

“What?” I said dryly.

“Gabby please listen to me. I swear on everything I love that I did not put that video up.” He said sweetly. Wow how could he be nice to me after I shattered his car? Maybe he really didn’t do this. But then who did?

“Then who did?” I asked.

“I don’t know. You know there’s always people in my house. Anybody could have taken it,” Mike said. There was something in his voice that told me he was lying.

“Are you sure you didn’t give it to anybody?” I said sighing.

“I’m positive!” He said.

“Mike, if your lying to me right now, I will never in my life talk to you again. You got that?” I said feeling a little guilty.

“Okay,” He answered.

“I got to go.” I said and hung up before he had a chance to say anything else.

There was something not right in this picture, and I was sure to get to the bottom of it. I felt myself breathing again. Hearing Mike comfort me like that, felt so good. I needed that right now. I needed his love.