Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Lisa’s POV

I clutched my stomach and opened the door. I slowly dragged my feet to Gabby’s room, I opened her door.

“Hey slut,” she said smiling at me.

“Hey, I need to talk to you,” I forced out while taking a seat next to her on her bed.

“What’s up?”

“Okay,” I sighed and held my breath, “ Me and Mike made out but it meant absolutely nothing, I swear!”

“Oh, wow. Ugh, it’s fine,” She said smiling, “We always cheat on each other. I mean not with our best friends and all, but you get me right?”

“I’m so, so, so, so, so, sorry!” I said and led out a huge sigh that I had been holding in. “You’re the best you know that.”

I embraced her into a tight hug.

“Yeah, I know, I’m pretty incredible.” She said smiling.

“Jake and Mike got into a brawl outside of my job. I freaked out and ran away.”

“What, those two are like, peanut butter and jelly?”

“I know! I couldn’t believe it either. Well, I got to go and shower, can we please go out tonight. I got to get my mind off of things.”

“Sure, no problem. We’ll hit up that knew club, Static.” Gabby said.

“Thank you,” I responded and left the room.

Gabby’s POV

I watched her boney ass leave my room and immediately felt my blood boil. She kissed Mike. My Mike! The Mike I loved! That selfish, cold hearted bitch! As if it wasn’t enough that all the guys drooled over the pretty virgin chick already, she had to take Mike away from me too? I used to see the way he would stare at her ass sometimes. I didn’t think anything of it though, I mean she’s been my best friend ever since freshmen year in high school for crying out loud! I grabbed a pillow and through my face down into it and yelled my heart out. I finally stop several minutes later and felt bad for the pillow. I heard the shower go on and smiled.

“You’ll pay Lisa Grove, you will pay.” I whispered as I began thinking vicious, beautiful, thoughts in that crazy head of mine. Hey they don’t call me crazy for nothing, right?

Jake’s POV

I felt my stomach stinging from the fight me and Mike had got in too 2 hours ago. I was sitting in my car thinking, how could she have known? I searched for my phone in my pocket and dialed Casey’s number.

“Hey big boy?” She purred into the phone.

“Did you tell Lisa anything?” I growled into the phone trying to keep my anger in control.

“Lisa? What? No, I haven’t talked to her for like 2 weeks. Why?” She asked dumbfounded.

“Well, she knows. And I’m trying to figure out who did tell her. Who were the 2 girls with Mike that night?” I quickly asked remembering.

“Gina and Tracy. Wait, don’t blame this on them. They don’t even know who Lisa is,” Casey said getting frustrated.

“Then who else would have said something?” I said while slamming the steering wheel furiously.

“Jake, are you serious. Did you see the way Mike stares at her, I thought you knew, he’s been wanting to fuck her, for, as long as I could remember! He would tell me all these stories, how he wish she was his. Oh, and that even in high school, he always had a thing for her.” Casey finally said. “Listen Jake, don’t ever mention any of this to him, you hear me? He’ll kill me!”

“Thanks Casey, you’ve been a lot of help,” I said getting ready to hang up.

“Hold on, we can still have sex every now and then right?” She purred into the phone. I chuckled a little.

“Of course,” I said and hung up. She was something alright.

Now it all made sense to me, Mike Madison, that son of a bitch! Oh, he was a dead man for sure.

Mike’s POV

I was home relaxing and thinking about Lisa. Wow, me and Jake had got into a real fist fight for once. That was interesting.

Ring! Ring!

I heard my cell go off and reached to retrieve it. Gabby.

“Hey baby.” I said trying to sound sexy, I was pretty horny.

“You asshole! How could you make out with Lisa?!” Gabby yelled into the phone. I had to pull it away from my ear if I still wanted to hear in the future.

“Oh, so you know.” I said sighing. Nope, no ass for me today.

“Do I know, yes I fucking know. Did you hear what the fuck I just told you before, or are you to busy jerking off to that backstabbing slut!” She hissed.

“Whoa, Gab, I think you need to calm down a bit now. Number 1, she is not a slut. Number 2, we always mess around with other people, and number 3, yes I fucking heard you!” I yelled back getting angry.

“Do you even care about me?” She asked a little lighter this time.

“Yes, of course,” I answered. We had been messing since high school, but I wasn’t actually going to spend my whole life with her. I mean come on, she has sex with a knew guy every week!

“Your full of shit. You’re a bastard. This isn’t over Mike, you and that little slut of yours, are going down!” She yelled and hung up.

I chuckled, she couldn’t really do anything to me or Lisa. They have been best friends forever and how was she possibly going to hurt me?

“Ugh, girls, you cant live with them, and you cant live without them,” I said to myself and went to get ready to go out and hunt for some ass.