What A Catch, Patrick Stump

Coffee's For Closers

Sitting in a compact car with your elder brother for hours isn't exactly what I would call a load of fun. For the most part however, Andy isn't that bad. I mean he and I may fight but, that's what siblings do. We both have about the same taste in music and well both are heavy into the scene itself. Although, Andy likes comic books, I like drastic fashion. He'd rather be a wall flower and I'd rather be the center of attention.

"Felicia, you've been staring out the window for two hours now. I'm not even sure you've been blinking." I slowly cranked my head towards my brother. He was surprisingly right, I haven't been blinking. I closed my cobalt eyes for a moment and looked back to my brother.

"What else is there to do? There hasn't been a song on the radio since the last turn-off. Static has become permanently burned into my skull." He frowned as he punched the small, worn on-off button, cutting the static drone. I reached up and rubbed my temples.

"Are we almost in Glenview?" Andy let out a long sigh and kept his eyes on the road, He wanted to head to Illinois to audition for a band there. I didn't want to stay back in Wisconsin with our parents and he didn't want to travel alone, so us and our parents made a compromise. I go with Andy and go to school there, if all goes well then great! If not, then back to the cheese state I go.

"Like thirty minuted, Liche, are you sure you won't mind living with me? I mean it's a one bedroom apartment and....we have a nice house back home and every-" I held up my hand to stop him. There was no way in hell Andy was gonna change my mind.

"Good, Anders, listen I'm not going back to Mom and Dad. In fact the couch at your apartment sounds great right about now. My ass is killing me." I shifted in my seat, did I mention this car was uncomfortable. Andy turned to me for a millisecond and half heartedly smiled before turning all attention back to the road.

"I have a great connection with that Pete guy, he promised me, you'd be comfortable. He even said, which I am not recommending in anyway, but you could stay with his friend Patrick. Who is your age." I smirked at this, Andy was always known as the over protective older brother. Sometimes I believed he didn't think I could hold my own.

"Well, you know I wont do anything stupid. Andy you know me, I'm your little sister." He shook his head and smiled.

"I know, that's what worries me." I smirked at this and turned my attention back to the window, and anxiously awaited the next twenty-two minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, what do you think? Comments are appreciated.

I bought FOB's new album and well, I love it.