What A Catch, Patrick Stump

Saturday

The scene in front of me as I entered the small apartment was horrific. Andy was on his back on the floor as he assembled his drum set, while Joe was looking through one of my bags. A deep angry growl erupted from my lips, causing Patrick, who was sitting on the couch to stare at me in odd wonderment. In a flash I pounced on Joe and stole what was rightfully mine. In defense he raised his hands up and sideways glanced at my brother.

" Nobody, and I mean nobody shall touch what belongs to me. Unless I ask you to," I stormed off to Andy's room and threw all of my belongings in there in a swift movement. I walked back to the kitchen/living room/dining room to see Pete was now in the room and already looking for something to eat. Seriously? We just moved here and we have to feed them!?

" You don't have anything..." Pete whined as he slammed our fridge door shut. I rolled my eyes as Andy sat up and raised an eyebrow.

" Well, we did just get here. Which reminds me, does any of you know where we can find some good take-out?" He rested his hands on his cut off jeans and glanced at all three of the guys in a hopeful demeanor.

" As in Chinese?" Joe finally asked causing me to sigh irritably and plop myself next to Patrick on the couch. I hadn't really paid that much attention to him since he had been rude to me, but now I realized he had been watching me all along. I decided I'd play his little game and stared back at him.

" Yes, Chinese, you know fried rice, sweet and sour...yum yum?" Andy asked as he made his hands in a eating like motion. A smirk appeared on Pete's face as you could almost see the light bulb light over his head. Something tells me he's a prankster....I turned my attention back to Patrick to find that he was now fiddling his thumbs in his lap and had his head down. What a strange kid.

" How about Toni's?" Pete suggested causing Joe and Patrick to look at him. Pete's smirk grew into a grin.

" Um, Doesn't Toni's-"

" Shut up Joe, They are new, so why don't we let them try the local food." Pete elbowed his friend, and then after maybe a second Joe finally caught on. Okay, so I'm not eating from Toni's. Andy, as oblivious as his poor soul could be, bought the idea. Pete smacked his hands together and stared at my direction. I sat looking like a deer in headlights.

" How about we send Stump and your sis to go order the food and wait there and pick it up?" Stump? Who the hell is Stump? I looked around the room to notice that all eyes but mine were on Patrick, who like me, was a deer ready to meet it's fate.

" Why Me?" So it speaks..Pete's devilish smile appeared as he locked eyes with me. I narrowed mine and knew exactly what he was up too.

" So you get to know our new friends, besides you were rude to her. So, apology time!" Pete yelled causing Joe to nod his head and Andy to still sit on the floor. Well, here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! An update..woo-hoo.

I's gotta go to the dentist's tomorrow =[

Does anybody have or know of any good Patrick stories?

I'd love to know, considering I think he is absolutely adorable.. =]