What A Catch, Patrick Stump

The (Shipped) Gold Standard

A week after the boys helped us move in, I had grown a tad bit closer to Patrick. School was starting tomorrow and I wasn't all that thrilled, except I'd get to spend time with Patrick and our neighbors in the apartment next door. Four out of the seven days we've been here, Andy has been violently sick from Toni's food. Sharing a bathroom with your brother while he has a bad case of food poisoning was not my idea of fun. So I opted to use the neighbors bathroom when things got bad. I soon found out that our neighbors were a lot like Andy and I. Only reversed and a bit more dramatic, Jack was the brother and was my age and his older sister Holly was pregnant and just trying to make ends meet. I've gotten to know them while the rest of the boys were recovering from their illnesses or just ignoring the world.

"I'm going to head out now,remember you get the whole day to your self." I stared at Andy from behind my glasses, which I only used for reading. I wasn't blind like him. I nodded quietly before placing down a nonsense book I found at the local used bookstore. He smiled before walking out the front door and locking it behind him. I sighed and ran to the bathroom to take a well needed, and quiet shower. Not bothering to close the door I slipped my clothes off carefully and threw them in the hamper, making sure the water was hot I slided into the tub and let the warm liquid engulf me. While washing my hair I accidentally got soap in my eye.

"Aw, shit" I mumbled as I opened to curtain and blindly flailed my arm about to grab a towel to get the stinging out of my eye. As I was feeling I felt something warm, and human. I froze and felt the shape, luckily it was just a hand.

"Andy? If that's you"-which I hoped it was-"Can you hand me a towel?" Slowly and no answer but a towel being thrust into my hand. I quickly wiped my eyes and looked about the room to now see the door closed and no one but me in their. I finished my shower and climbed out and dried my self off and wrapping the same towel around me. I walked into the main room and as I was about to enter his room, the front door opened. There was Andy walking in with a large cardboard box. I paused for a moment and stared at him.

"What's that?" I asked as I moved out of his way as he sat the box down on the couch.

"That."-he paused for a moment and raised an eyebrow to my scantly clad self and then resumed-"is a new t.v., well kinda it was Pete's old one." He shrugged as he started to pull it out of the box.

"Get dressed the guys are coming over soon." I shrugged and walked into Andy's room and threw on some comfortable clothes. Still thinking about the weird incident with the shower, I quickly blow dried my hair and walked out into the living area and sat on the couch next to my brother as he started thoughtfully at the instructions of the television set.

"Hey Andy..." He raised an eyebrow before turning his attention on to me.

"Was the- did you come back between this time and the time you left?" He set the instructions down and then tilted his head before pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose.

"Nope, why'd you ask?" He got up and picked the heavy t.v. set up and brought it over to a nice spot on the floor beside his drum set. I contemplated on telling him, but before I could he stood back up with an expression as if to say 'but...'

"Well, Pete and Patrick stopped by to get some stuff and Patrick's Mom gave him some food for us. But that's about it." I clamped my mouth shut as I thought who possibly was the one who saw my naked breasts as I was blindly trying to get a towel. I felt the color drain from my face. Andy stared at me quizzically before heading to the kitchen to get something to drink. I guess I gotta watch Pete and Patrick and see which one has changed around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What? Really? An update! Yeah, I'm not dead but I promise I shall have more updates frequently.