What A Catch, Patrick Stump

Pavlove

Sitting in biology with Joe seamed like an eternity. I constantly stared at the clock, silently hoping that the hands would move faster. I spent the first half listening to Mr. Sputnik, the second half was spent playing a 'poke war' with Joe. Finally, the bell rang to signal that the next period was about to begin. Surely enough I found Patrick fumbling with his locker as he tried to balance a couple of textbooks. I stared at him for a few minutes, why didn't he just set the books down and then open his locker? That's when I realized he was a guy, and guys were not always the brightest at common sense. (Of course I'm not saying that all women are all common sense savvy either.) I slowly began to walk towards him.

" Mr. Stump, I believe that guidance would like to see you." I stated in my most professional voice I could muster. I watched as he must have jumped a foot in the air, nearly dropping all of his books.

" Jesus Felicia, thanks a lot." He scolded me with a quick glare, before finally opening his locker and shoving all the books in, in an un-orderly fashion. I cringed as he slammed his locker, before turning towards me. He pulled off his glasses and rubbed the lenses in his shirt to get all the dust and dirt that had collected on them. He slid them back on and crossed his arms across his chest before opening his mouth.

" So, was your goal to help me or was it to scare me? Because if you were here to help, then I'd say you're quite lousy at it." -he paused for a moment taking a deep breath in- "Actually you're kinda lousy at scaring people too." I folded my arms and mirrored his stance. I could hear Joe in the background chatting up that same girl from this morning. I tilted my head.

"Actually, I was coming up to you, to ask what class you had next, but seeing as you're being a jerk. I'd rather not know." I had successfully managed to make him squint and tilt his head in a thinking way. He unfolded his arms and proceeded to lean against his locker.

"Ah, well then. I guess I'm sorry." - he mumbled something inaudible, which to my knowledge I probably didn't want to hear.- " I have history next. You?" I couldn't explain it, but a sudden urge of glee rushed through my veins like fire. I stood up straight and managed to contain it.

"Cool, so do I." He smiled at me, which was quite rare, seeing as the mood he was just previously in. I swear this kid has mood swings worse than any woman who was P.M.S.-ing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm baccck, and will try my hardest to finish this story. Sorry for the forever(almost year long) wait.