Brain Bleed

Spweing Bullshit as Always

I am so sick of everyone’s fucking lies. There isn’t a genuine face on this goddamn planet and if there ever was we’ve made sure that it was ground into something deliciously edible for the cannibals that chew on the media. Fuck this decaying orb of bullshit that we reside on. No one here is going to be remembered. You, me, him, her. We’re all just a waste of space; oxygen is becoming more expensive so breathe more while you can. First we’re going to steal your babies and then we’re going to eat your pets and burn your home so we stay warm. We’re all just a bunch of bull shitters. Me more than anyone because I can and you fucking can’t. I’m going to keep living with all this hate and you’re going to continue on with your false sense of hope and begin to decompose while you wait for love and happiness that will never come because everyone is too self obsessed to love anything but their warped and plastic reflection. If I take a blow torch to your head will you melt? Open your plastic lips and scream for the life you wish you could have. I’m here rotting away in this fucking city, all for you. All your hopes and dreams are going to be washed away in my flood of hate. The thing is no one is fucking genuine anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :]