Poison Rationality

Rated R for sexual moments.

Aiene was 15 and lived at home with her mom and sister, Alexis. She couldn't stand either of them. All three constantly fought over the stupidest of things for instance, once Aiene and her mother got into a fight about who was supposed to feed the rabbit. It was Aiene's rabbit but they all decided to make him the family pet. Aiene let Alexis name him. She decided to name him mr. rabbit.
Real original.
Anyway, everything was running smoothly in the house until the time around when Aiene turned 14. Things had turned for the worst. This is when all the fights started breaking out. Just perfect. Aiene had been kicked out of her house multiple times before she turned 15. She knew it was only a matter of time until she was gone for good.

***

Ryan's life seemed to be perfect. He was the guitarist of Panic At The Disco and the desire of many, many girls. He was set for life. Sure his past wasn't the greatest but he's fine now so it's okay, right? Right. Ryan lived with his 3 best friends, Spencer, Brendon and Jon. He lead a glorious life. If life seemed do great, why did he feel like something was missing?

Disclaimer: I don't own any Panic members. It sucks how Santa didn't give them to me :(