One Lucky Ski Trip

"You need an order of cute boys! Extra spicy!"

We finally arrived in Aspen! We had an immensely fun car ride- singing, laughing, dancing, talking about boys and anything else you could think of. I told Catherine and Isabel about my date with Jake and they talked me through it and comforted me. Oh! And luckily, we didn't get pulled over!

"Ok, so are you guys hungry?" I asked Catherine and Isabel.
"Yes." They replied in unison.
"Ok. Where should we eat?"
Isabel answered, "I don't know. I've never been here before.
"How about the Aspen Inn?" I suggest. "I hear they have really good salads there..." I told them as I looked away uncomfortably.
"Kali, you can't be serious!" Catherine yells at me. "Don't let that stupid jerk get to you. You are so pretty and you're NOT fat!" She exclaims, trying to knock some sense into me.
"Okay, okay." I say.
"I know what you need!" Isabel says, "You need an order of cute boys! Extra spicy!"
Catherine and I both start laughing.
"And large fries!" She adds, as she giggles along with us.
"Haha, ok!" I agree.

"Oh my god!" Catherine exclaims. "Order up! Haha! Well not the fries, but look!" She tells us as she points somewhere. We follow her finger and see that she's placed her eyes on a group of male snowboarders.
"Ew, Catherine." Isabel protests. "They're not even cute."
Catherine gasped and then said, "They soo are!"

I agreed with Isabel on this one.
"Catherine, Isabel's kinda right. There is one cute on though. But he's way too old for any of us. Plus you have a boyfriend!" I say reminding her and pointing my finger in her face, joking that she should be ashamed of herself.
"Haha ok. I just wanted you to cheer up." Catherine tells me and places a reassuring hand on my shoulder.
"Mmkay, thanks." I say and smile to her. "Let's go eat! I'm starving! Let's just get burgers or something at Aspen Bar and Grill." I tell them.
Isabel says, "Haha, that's more like the Kali we all know and love."

The girls ate at Aspen Bar and Grill and went to their condo and unpacked. They watched P.S. I Love You [so cute!] and went to bed.

The next morning arrived.
David (Catherines bf) drove out to Aspen in his car but he wasn't supposed to come until Tuesday. He decided to come early and surprise Catherine.

Kalis POV:
Yes! Catherine was still sleeping and snoring(very loudly I might add) when David knocked on the door. I walked over and opened the door slowly and silently. He stood there holding a bouquet of sunflowers. Those are her favorite! I thought it was so cute! They really are so perfect for each other.
I smiled to myself, thinking about the perfect couple.

"Come on in. She's still sleeping." I tell him and usher him inside.

"Alright, cool. Thanks so much for helping me out with this. Do you think she'll like it?" He asks me, unsure about his early arrival.

"Absolutely! She has no idea you're doing this!"

"Ok." He says and walks over to Catherine and gently brushes his hand over her cheek.
He wanted her to wake up, but he thought she looked so beautiful when she was sleeping. But then he put into consideration the fact that he thought she looked even more beautiful when she was awake, so he softly kissed her lips.

Catherine got freaked out and jumped and fell off the bed.

"What the h- ?!" She screamed. "OH MY GOD!! David!! What are you doing here?!" She asked, obviously surprised.

"I couldn't stay away from my baby all the way til Tuesday!! Are you crazy?!"

"No!" She says, "But you are!!"

"Hey!" He says in a whiny tone, "Thats not n-" He starts, but his sentence gets cut off by Catherines lips firmly being pressed against his.

Catherine pulls away.
"I love you." She says to him.
"I love you too!" He replies, enthusiastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
Characters featured in this chapter:

Kali
Catherine
Isabel
David