One Lucky Ski Trip

"Were you following me?!"

The guy that was sitting next to her on the lift gets caught on something in the snow and falls backwards onto his butt.

***

Haha, that's what he gets. I was just trying to be nice.

As I was riding down the mountain, I stopped myself about halfway and sat down to gaze out at the view. "Wow.." I said to myself. Somebody comes up right behind me and stops theirself, causing snow to wash over my body.
"What the-?!" I exclaimed, wondering who covered me in cold snow.
"Beautiful, huh?" The mysterious voice asked, referring to the view.

I turned around only to discover that the person who the unknown voice belonged to happened to be Ned, the guy I had met earlier at the rental shop. I immediately started blushing upon my discovery.

"Umm, yeah definitely." I replied, sheepishly.
Ned just stared at me.
"What is it this time?" I ask him worriedly and start to touch my face.
"Your cheeks are awfully red." He tells me.
"Oh.. yeahh." I reply. "It's.. umm.. really cold out here." I said and shyly glanced away.

"Good job getting off the lift," he tells me and flashes a gorgeous smile.

I whipped my head around to face him and asked, "Were you following me?!"

At this, he came up and sat down beside me. "Absolutely not!" he says, with a sarcastic tone. "We just happened to be at the exact same place at the exact same time." He said and a clever grin swept across his face.
I also replied in a sarcastic tone, "Oh sure." And returned the smile.

***

Wow. Is this really happening?! This guy is gorgeous! Oh man look at the way he smiles! I wonder if he has a girlfr- wait Kali! Stop thinking about that! You don't even live here. Things would never work out. He probably has a girlfriend anyway.

***

"Babe, guess what?" Catherine asked David as they were laying in the snow together.
"What?" He questions.

Catherine quickly shoves a pile of snow in David's face and starts laughing hysterically.
"Oh man! You're gonna get it now!" He exclaims, taunting her. Then he grabbed a handful of snow and slipped it down the back of her shirt.

"Okay! Okay! We're even!" She says through laughter. "Truce?" She stretches out her hand in front of her.
David smirks slyly and says, "That's not how I handle my truces." and leans in to place a kiss on Catherine's purple, numb lips.

Isabel interrupts them once again.
"Okay! Enough already! You're wasting time! Let's go!" She shouts at the two of them.

They had already gotten sleds and were walking up the hill they were going to sled down. Catherine and David were of course going together in the same sled. Isabel was getting annoyed by their continuous flirting and displays of affection so when they started going down the hill, Isabel veered off in another direction.

***

Ned's POV:
*staring at Kali*
Wow this girl is really cute. And she snowboards! How hot is that?! Maybe I should have just been real with her. I mean come on. Ned? What kind of name is that?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys see where this is going:)
and I hope you like it so far!!:)
plz leave comments regarding feedback and criticism:)