Promise Not to Break My Little Heart or Leave Me All Alone

Chapter 1

It’s summer and I am here in the beach. Unlike other people who would want to spend time with their friends, I am here alone. I don’t have that much friends because I am by nature a shy and untalkative girl. People usually see me as a snob which is absolutely false. I just don’t like talking too much. I can say that I am more of a listener than a talker. I also feel more comfortable being alone. Sometimes it’s too crowded and noisy to have too much friends.

It’s a different experience to the beach alone. I can do anything I want because I control my own time. I was enjoying the sunset while standing under a Palm tree when a person suddenly stumbled in front of me and spilled coke over my shirt.

“Oh, shit, sorry!” An abnormally thin guy muttered

Maybe he was in a hurry that he accidentally spilled his drink on me while running.

“UH, that’s Ok” I mumbled, trying to wipe my shirt.

He looked at me and smiled

“I am Ryan by the way” he offered his hand for me to shake. I looked at his hand and smiled back

“Hi Ryan. As much as I want to shake your hands, I wouldn’t want to touch it when it’s all wet” I say to him

“Oh, yeah, sorry” he wiped the coke out and offered it again to me.

“I am Ryan and I am really sorry for messing up your shirt. And you are?” he asked

I giggled softly and decided to introduce myself

“Hi, I am Natasha” I shook his hand

“Nice name” he told me while shaking my hand

“Thanks. Ryan’s cool too” I said back

“Psh, it’s a common name”

I smiled and nodded

“Whatever you say”

“I am really sorry for your shirt. I was running aimlessly” he frowned as he looked at my soaked top.

“Oh, yeah, yeah, no problem” I said happily.

I really didn’t care

“It’s an old shirt anyway. It’ll wash off” I reassured him

“Oh, Okay then—“

“Oh sorry, I have to get this” I mutter as I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

“Yeah, sure” he smiled

“I’ll see you around then?”

“Uh, y-yeah” he looked like he wanted to say something else so I stopped for a moment and looked at him. He didn’t say anything so I waved to him and then walked away.

He was the first person I ever talked to this entire trip. Well, I did talk to other people but not as long as we did. People don’t randomly talk to strangers around here. He seemed to be really nice and friendly. Too bad I won’t see him again.

Turned out, it was my mom calling me

“Hey mom” I greeted her

“Hey honey. How’s the beach? Are you having fun? We could have gone with you, you know”

“Mom, I am fine ok? I am having fun” I laugh

“Alone? How could you have fun in the beach when you’re alone honey? You should have brought some friends”

“Mom, as you know, I don’t have much friends and I really wanted to experience going to the beach unaccompanied” I answer her

She sighed

“Okay then. You’re a big girl now, and I know you know what you’re doing. Have fun there” she said

“Ok, thanks mom.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe I have a Ryan Ross story now!! I hope this story goes well :))

I would truly love all your comments and suggestions! Please, do comment!

THANKS guys!

Oh yeah, by request of heartbreakisforever, I made the font bigger. I hope this is big enough? :))

And, getting 15 subscribers after posting the summary really made me happy! hahah! I love you guys!