Promise Not to Break My Little Heart or Leave Me All Alone

Chapter 2

After that phone call, I found myself walking in the elevator. I pressed my floor number and hummed a little while waiting. The door opened and I walk to my hotel room. I wanted to relax in this trip before going back to college. It’ll be my last year this year and I was excited to graduate and just leave school. Somehow, I got sick of studying already. I mean, I’ve been studying almost half of my life. I just wanna quit it but of course, I had to graduate to make my family happy.

I crashed on my bed and after a few minutes of staring at the ceiling I slowly drifted to sleep

Image

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like I didn’t want to sleep anymore. What would I do now? Looks like I slept too early. It was just two thirty in the morning. I sigh and decided to take a walk by the beach. I brought my camera with me just in case I wanted to take some pictures of the scene.

I liked taking pictures; it’s what I can say as my passion. I just liked the thought of capturing every moment in a person’s life and being able to look back to the same moment in the future through photographs.

I dress up and quietly walked to the elevator. I step out of the hotel and decided to take a good spot by the shore. It looked so peaceful and tranquil here. There are no people and I can clearly see the beauty of the beach minus all the distracting noise. All I could hear was the swooshing of the waves and dancing of the leaves of the trees around. It was utterly a perfect sight and I just had to take a picture of it. I started to take so much pictures taking advantage of the fact that there were no people around to mess with the photos I take.

I was being dragged to my own little world already when I saw what looked like a person sitting by the beach through my camera lenses. I already pressed the button before I realized it. The person might have heard the clicking because I saw him turned to me. The person stood up and approached me. It was a little dark so I couldn’t clearly see his face. I say he, because by his shadow, I can see that the person is a man. I stepped back, scared that he might attack me.

He went nearer and I just stood there, a little afraid. I’ll delete the picture if that’s the reason he came up to me. I didn’t intentionally do it anyway.

I didn’t know he was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please?? or, subscribe?. whatever you want!

AHHAH, Guess who the guys is?? I am sure you all know anyway ;)

Thanks for all the people who took time to comment (: And, as requested by asra hussain, I changed the font for all of you. I hope this is good already?