Love in Cold Blood

Chapter 5: a Shopping proposistion

Chapter 5; a shopping Proposition

The rest of the week went by pretty fast, yet slow also. Everyday I went o the same classes got the same easy material and saw the same people. The staring stayed the same and no knew people offered to help me or be my friend. No one even talked to me. One thing changed though. Jasper moved his seat in Art. He now sat far in front of me though he always had a clenched look. He stared straight ahead and seemed to draw with stiff restrained movements, when he was not drawing he clenched his hands under his table and appeared to not breathe. He was nothing like the smooth look of my first day. The same with lunch, as I talked with Alice and Bella he sat in his seat, looking at the clock and leaving once the bell rung.
On Friday I got dressed throwing on a pair of Black skinny jeans, vans and a The Cure T-shirt. Ate a quick breakfast and left for school. I zoomed through classes and lunch. But at the end of the day I got an unexpected surprise.
I was just about to get in my car when Alice danced up to me.
"Hey Alice." I said "What's up?"
"Well," she answered "I was wondering if on Saturday you would be willing to go Port Angles, Seattle or somewhere to go shopping? I really want to go but Bella hates to shop."
"Well of course Alice! I love to shop; it would be fun to spend time with you out of school!" I said
"Really?" She said "That's great! I'll pick you up at 10 O’clock! I'll drive! This'll be so fun!"
"Yes, I can't wait" said I enthusiastically
"See you then!" She said and pretty much floated off to her car

"Well guess I'm shopping this weekend”, I thought, “Man she's excited, I wonder what's go her so hyper? Bella was just talking about how often Alice shops, I wonder what is so special?" I mused this over in my brain as I leisurely drove home.