Angel.

I - The beginning

The Fifth daughter of the monarch Angel’s first Son had so far guided the Kimatau family through six generations and as the seventh had just started, she knew of what was to come. It was her time now, as it was of many others that shared the Aura line of the monarch angel.
Kimatau was a shortened word of the angels’ put into a language speak-able by humans. It meant ‘The Protected’ and the fifth daughter of the Monarch Angel’s first son had done just that. She had kept their auras pure and untainted my the darkness of those below.
‘Those below’ were a monstrous race with the purpose of corrupting those they could, they could take the purest of man and turn him to the darkest of sins, and this was the purpose of the angel’s existence, to stop this, to protect the people.

Now, as she was called to the hearing, the voices tingling her name through her mind she knew why immediately. The conversation the angel’s had in that hearing cannot be recorded because no one word of their beautiful silky language can be pronounced by any one man who has, or will ever exist. But they called her for the one purpose she had realised once she heard her name being sounded, it was time to prove herself.

As you may have realised, angels live for a very long time, this is how it is possible that the fifth daughter of the first son of the monarch angel had kept watch over the Kimatau family. She had watched the arranged marriage between Albert Kimatau and Dorothy Walsh to the birth of their five grandchildren: Ivy, Arlene, Peter, Rupert and Daisy and how the death of Arlene effected her relatives, she watched the joy of the birth of Rupert’s great grand children, something he didn’t live to see for himself. She also watched how the name of Kimatau died off until only 5 remaining relatives lived to bear it. Even after experiencing all of the history in these six generations, she was still young, if her stage in life were to be compared with the stage of a human, she would be about seventeen now. But as it is, angels don’t celebrate the day of their birth, nor that of their death, they live their lives protecting man from the darkness that tries to consume them.

At the age of the fifth daughter of the first son of the Monarch Angel, all angels descended from the Monarch had to prove themselves. At the hearing they told the fifth daughter of the first son of the Monarch angel what she was to do. As with all angels before her, she accepted the proposition. When she lay eyes upon the Monarch of Angels, had she been human, the breath would have been knocked out of her. Surely she couldn’t have been a direct descendant of someone as breath-takingly dazzling as the monarch angel. The elegance at which she glided across the pure white floor, a material which was similar to one the humans called marble. Her gown was white, yet a rainbow of different colours shone through it as she moved. Her skin shone with such radiance that no such beauty could ever be challenged, her eyes were bright and alert and they too shone with different colours and although she didn’t smile during the length of the hearing, the fifth daughter of the first son of possibly the most beautiful being in existence thought that if she did then there would no longer be any darkness in the world.

During the hearing they, the arch angels and the Monarch of angels informed the fifth daughter of the first son that whilst she was proving herself, they would take care of the Kimatau family, they also told her that she would go shortly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I wasn't sure whether to publish or not, yet.
Mainly because updates for this story will take me a looooong time, so i had the choice of:

- not publishing it until later
or
- publishing it and letting you suffer

and obviously i chose the latter, sorry guys (well, i'm not ]too sorry, otherwise i wouldn't have done it XD