Hollywood Won't Know What Hit It

You're Making Me High

Milo lead me to his bedroom, closing his door behind him as he pinned me against the door then started kissing me. It was a very heated kiss in which I pushed him off me onto his bed. Straddling his waist, I leant down to kiss his neck as he played with the edge of my shirt. Pulling it off, he rolled me over so he was on top of me which allowed me to tug at his shirt and get it off his head. Running my hands down his chest, they came to a rest at his belt line as slowly took his belt off and he unzipped the skirt that I was wearing, slowly sliding it off.
All of this lead to us laying in each other's arms with no clothes, just looking at the ceiling.

"Wow,"I caught a shaky breath.
"You say that like you're shocked,"Milo smirked rolling onto his side.
"Well-"
"I'm thristy,"He smiled rolling out of bed and sliding some pants on as he threw me some sweat pants and I pulled on his shirt.

I followed him out to the kitchen in which he slide me a Diet Coke as I sat on his barstool looking at him.
"You look good in my shirt,"He smirked.
"I'm in your clothes,"I teased back.
"I never thought someone would look so good in them."
"Hey I can pull off anything,"I smirked back at him.
"Wanna watch a movie? It's still early."
"Sure,"I smiled at him as we went to sit on the couch.

Before I knew it, I was asleep on his chest as the TV was still on. In the morning, I woke up to the sound of Milo's door being knocked on. Stretching, I let him up, he answered the door to see that Adrian was there since he was doing something with Milo for the time being.
"Hey man,"Milo let him in as I waved at him.
"Did she spend the night?"Adrian looked at me.
"I'm actually going to leave,"I got up to walk over to Milo,"I'll talk to you later."
I kissed him goodybe as I headed back to my house in which I knew my brothers would be home soon.

Stepping in the house, Joe attacked me with questions since I wasn't home and didn't leave a note. I didn't think I needed to tell him but that's just me.

"So where were you?"Joe crossed his arms.
"Why is it any of your business?"I rolled my eyes.
"Because you didn't come home, I was worried."
"As opposed to you?"I walked past him.
"Mom and dad were worried."
"They aren't my parents,"I snapped to look at Joe who looked hurt,"Joe, I didn't mean that."
"Forget it Sylar,"Joe walked off and I sighed.

Deciding to leave him alone for the time being, I walked up to my room to have my phone buzz at me as I sat down. I looked at it to see it was a text from Kristen.
"Hey, call me. We need to do something."

I smiled to myself as I texted her back and told her that I'd meet her in half an hour. I changed clothes, mainly into jeans since I still liked wearing Milo's shirt, it was comfortable. And it smelt like him which made me forget about everything else.
Heading back down to the living room, I grabbed my car keys and headed outside not saying a word to anyone in the house.

I met Kristen at the closest Starbucks in which she smiled at me.
"Is that Milo's shirt?"She questioned me.
"Maybe,"I blushed.
"Sylar!"Her eyes went wide,"What'd you do last night?"
"Just dinner,"I shrugged not looking at her.
"Good thing I got a hold of you,"She laughed,"We so need to talk."
"Where exactly are we going?"I asked her as I grabbed my coffee cup to head outside.
"To the mall,"She smiled,"I need some new clothes and besides what better way to talk and get rid of any stress."
"You're just trying to get me to spill my guts,"I looked at her.
"And it'll work,"She looked at me,"Especially after I buy you a pretzel and smoothie."
"You're evil,"I glared at her.
"I know,"She laughed as she got into the passenger side of my car,"But you love me."
"Do I have a choice?"I asked starting my car.
"Not with me as your best friend,"She smiled.