Hollywood Won't Know What Hit It

Babysitting...Wait you're who?

Getting home, my mom gave me numbers to call, most of which I knew already and then some money to get dinner for me, Kristen, and Milo and well Frankie since I was watching him. After reassuring her that everything was going to be fine, they left the house, telling me that'd they be home by 1am.

"Well Frankie,'I sighed turning to look at him,"What do you want to do?"
"Order pizza,"He smiled,"Watch a movie."
"Ok,"I smiled at him as I looked towards Kristen and Milo,"Sound good you guys?"
"Yeah,"Kristen nodded.
"Why not?"Shrugged Milo.
"Alright, I'm going to call for pizza, can you find a movie for Frankie that won't give him nightmares?"
"Yeah sure,"Kristen smiled then took Frankie's hand,"Come on kid."
"Thanks for staying here,"I smiled at Milo as I looked up the pizza number.
"It's cool,"He shrugged,"It's fun hanging out with you."
"I know I'm so fun,"I smirked as I dialed the numbers.
"You're ego's showing,"Milo smiled.
"Eh,"I shrugged as I went to my phone conversation with the pizza guy.

"Ok, so he should be here in half an hour,"I smiled at him,"Come on, let's go see what Frankie and Kristen are up to."

I walked into the living room to find Frankie and Kristen just starting "Shanghai Knights" which happened to be one of my favorite movies as well. Sitting next to Milo, I put my feet on his lap as we watched the movie. The thing about us, is we've been friends and flirt with each other, except he always seems to have some girlfriend or something which tends to be annoying after a while. As for me? Well, I tend to go for older guys just because well, I don't know. I honestly couldn't answer that question. It's one of those things people say "why?" to and I don't know.

"You're legs are so going to fall asleep,"I laughed at him.
"Yeah all because of you,"He fake pouted.
"Aww would a kiss make you feel better?"I laughed as I sat up more to look at his reaction.
"It would,"He smirked.
I kissed him on the cheek,"There. Better?"
"Maybe,"He pulled me up so I was sitting on his lap as Kristen just laughed at me.
"You two flirt way too much,"She smiled.
"Do not,"I stuck my tonuge out at her.
"Do too,"She smiled as the phone rang and the doorbell did.

"Crikey,"I sighed answering the phone as I got up to get the pizza,"Hello?"
"Um, hi,"This male voice came through the phone,"Is this Sylar Jonas?"
"Yes it is. Who is this?"I asked paying the pizza guy then taking the pizzas into the living room.
"Well you're brother contacted me and said I needed to talk to you."
"And you are?"I questioned becoming slightly impatient and annoyed that my brother would tell someone to call me.
"Wow, that's the first time I've ever been asked that,"He laughed,"Usually girls know me instantly."
"I'm not most girls,"I mentioned as I went to get some napkins and plates.
"I know,"He sighed,"Trust me I know."
"Ok, so whoever you are, either tell me why you're calling me and who you are or I'll hang up."
"I'm your dad."
I stopped dead in my tracks almost too speechless to talk,"And 23 years later, you call me? What makes you think I won't hang up on you?"
"Because I know you have questions."
"For one, why the hell did you not want me? And two, who are you?"
"I was young when you were born, so was your mother-"
"By grandmother told me that I shouldn't contact her."
"What?"He sounded shocked,"That's wrong. Your grandmother is the one who made her put you up for adoption."
"But still you could've found me earlier,"I replied coldly.
"I know,"He sighed,"I've been trying to find you for years but haven't been able to."
"Then-"
"We were both young and well things happen."
"Who is this?"I asked sorta remember the voice.
"Well,"He started,"Brad Pitt."

My jaw hit the floor, there was no way. Eithe some one was playing a cruel joke or something. And if not, I pray to god that Angelina Jolie wasn't my mom.

"Funny,"I mentioned.
"I'm not joking."
"Yead and who's my mom? Catherine Zeta Jones?"I laughed.
"Debbe Dunning actually,"He replied.
"You know whoever this is, you're seriously sick."
"I'm not lying!"He took a deep breath,"Look, tomorrow meet me for coffee and I'll explain everything in depth."
"I've got work til 3,"I replied.
"We'll make it a lunch thing then,"He added,"Please just believe me."
"Ok,"I sighed,"Just tell me where to meet you."

He gave me where I was to meet him which I was sorta looking at like unbelieveable. But then again something in my mind was telling me he wasn't lying since well on my birth certificate it does say "Brad". I headed back to the living room in a daze as I sat down. A few hours went by Kristen had to leave which left me and Milo on the couch alone. I finally got Frankie to bed by 9 in which I came back to the couch.

"Well now that he's asleep,"I sighed walking down the stairs.
"So you don't mind me staying here?"asked Milo.
"No it's cool,"I nodded rubbing my head slightly.
"Are you ok?"Milo looked at me.
"Yeah, fine,"I shook my head,"Just a lot on my mind right now."
"I know how that goes,"He smiled as I sat in a chair next to him.
"It's just like when you think you've got your life figured out, something happens that changes it."
"Wanna talk about it?"asked Milo.
"No,"I shook my head,"I want to take my mind off it."
"Ok,"He shrugged,"So how is it working for Jesse McCartney?"
"Fun, for the most part,"i looked at him,"Sometimes he can be a real dick."
"How so?"
"Eh, I'm not "blonde" so he tends to ignore my ideas a lot."
"Why should that matter?"Milo asked looking at me.
"He's the star,"I rolled my eyes,"I'm used to it now and days. What about you? How are you and Hayden?"
He sighed,"We're good. Just she's way into going clubbing and I'm not."
"I know how that goes,"I smiled,"When I'm out on the road, all Jesse ever wants to do is head to clubs. It's so not my thing, never has been."
"Now that's the kind of girl I need,"He smiled.
"Hey, well I'm single, so look me up sometime,"I teased back.
"Well when I'm single again, I will,"He smiled.

"So what do you want to do?"I asked looking at him,"Denise and Paul won't be home for 4 more hours."