Hollywood Won't Know What Hit It

Moving In

We got back from our trip to Romania about a week later in which I was glad to be home. Home, right now was at the Jonas house in which I was about to tell my parents and my brothers that I was moving in with Milo. I was nervous as hell since Milo wasn't here with me since he had to go into filming today which I plagued as just an excuse to get out of it.

Waiting for everyone to come into the living room, I played with my fingers as they all sat down to look at me.

"So what's this news, Sylar?" Joe asked as I looked at him, still seeing his scars on his face a bit.
"As you know, I've been dating Milo for a while now."
"Yeah," Kevin nodded, "What's your point."
"And I'm over 18 and everything-"
"What are you trying to say, sweetheart?" My mom, Denise asked.
"Well during our trip last week in Romania, Milo asked me to move in with him," I paused as I looked at everyone as a smile crept on his face, "And I accepted."
"Wait," Nick started, "So you're moving in with Milo?"
"Yes," I nodded at him with a smile.
"Does your father know about this?" Denise asked as I shook my head.
"I'm going to call him later but I was going to start moving my stuff out soon."
"Does that mean, I won't see you as much?" Frankie asked as I smiled lightly at him.
"You'll stil see me, Frankie. I just won't be living here, and you guys can always call or come over."
"When are you leaving?" Joe asked as I looked at him.
"I'm going to start taking thing over to his place tonight like clothes but everything won't be gone til next weekend."
"Oh," Joe looked sad as I shrugged a bit.
"And Denise if you want, you can use my bed as a guest room bed since I won't need it anymore."
"Did you and Milo ever," Denise looked at me as she didn't want to say it in front of Frankie.
"No," I shook my head with a smile since it was funny hearing her side step the word, "It was always at his place, never here."
"Ok," She nodded as I shrugged.
"So if that's it, I'm going to go start packing for tonight."

Heading up to my room, I packed a few suitcases full of things that I needed, clothes, hair stuff, music, sports tape, things that were important to me first and foremost. I mean it was only Thursday but I was planning on having Milo, his friends, and my friends, help move things to his place tomorrow and Saturday. It only took me a bit to get the things I needed when Denise and Paul told me that they wanted me to have dinner with them tonight as a family for the last time. Which really wasn't the last time since I'd still be around.

They took me out to some casaul dining place which I didn't mind since I didn't want to dine fancy. This gave off that family vibe that I was used to anyways. By 8, I was making my goodbyes and heading over to Milo's apartment which would now be my apartment too.

As I opened the door and pulled my two suitcases through it, I seen Milo in the kitchen with a smile on his face.

"Hey," He walked over to me to wrap his arms around me, "How was today?"
"Good, I guess," I shrugged as I looked up at him, "I told the Jonas family about it so now all that's left if my dad."
"Shouldn't be too bad," Milo shrugged with a smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"No," I smiled into his eyes, "He's more understanding."
"That's what I thought," Milo smiled as he kissed my lips then lead me around the apartment, "So this is home now."
"It's weird thinking that," I giggled as he turned to face me.
"How so?"
"I just never imagined moving in with you," I smirked, "I mean I imagined your bedroom when I had this crush on you but now, wow."
"It's amazing huh?"
"It is," I smiled wider at him I couldn't control my nerves now then hugged him, "I love you so much."
"I love you too," He laughed as I broke away from him, straightening my clothes, "You hungry?"
"No, Jonas fam got me out to dinner," I shook my head, "I'm just exhausted from packing and everything."
"I could draw you a nice warm bath," Milo smiled as I nodded at the sound of that.
"Only if you join me," I smirked.
"Maybe," He smirked as we walked to his bedroom as he went to start the bath.

I quickly got out of my clothes from that day to pull on a bathrobe as I walked to the bathtub that was filling up with warm water and some bubbles.As I slid the robe off, Milo was staring at me which I could feel as I slowly got in the water.

"Stopping staring and get in here before I start without you," I giggled as he quickly took his clothes off to join me in the warm water.

Milo moved over to me as he planted soft kisses on my neckline as I smirked.
"That didn't take long."
"I missed you," He growled slowly in my ear as he started to bite at my neck as I let out a soft moan.

Things were about to get really heated when there was a knock at Milo's door.
"Milo! I know you're in there!" I heard Adrian yell through the door, "Come on, open up!"
"He's not going to leave," I looked at Milo as he hung his head with a sigh.
"I know," He mumbled.
"Milo!"
"What's he doing here anyways?"
"I'm not sure," Milo moved out of the water to get dressed, "I'll be back. Don't start anything without me."
"Hurry back," I smirked at him, "The water might get cold."

Milo gave me one last smirk as he went to open the door to see Adrian standing there with a a down look on his face.
"What?" Milo asked.
"Natalie kicked me out," Adrian walked in which I heard as I rolled my eyes to get out of the water and find my robe.
"What'd you do?" Milo asked as he looked at him, sitting down.
"I don't know," He mumbled, "Something about drinking too much with friends, it's all a blur."
"See, that's why I don't drink," Milo mentioned to him as he gave hiim a look as I walked out of the bedroom.
"I just need a place to stay."

Milo looked up at me as I shrugged and he rolled his eyes.
"You can stay here for now," Milo nodded, "I'll get you an extra blanket and pillow."
"Thank you." Adrian went to lay down on the couch as I watched Milo.

"Sorry about this," Milo mentioned as he walked up to me with a sincere look on his face.
"Don't be," I smiled at him as I kissed him lightly, "You're a good friend."
"Raincheck on that bath?"
"Of course," I smiled at him, "I'm going to get dressed."
"Wait," Milo looked at me, "You're still naked under there?"
"Well yeah, I wasn't exactly wearing clothes when I got in the tub, now was I?" I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Well if I would've known that," Milo mentioned as I looked down at him.
"Hurry up and get him some sheets and a pillow, then maybe I can still help you with that problem," I smirked as I walked into the bedroom as Milo got a cute yet dumbfounded look on his face.