Hollywood Won't Know What Hit It

Talk of Future

Finally after the football game, I headed back home with Milo since I was staying with him. I had bruises on my side from Milo tackling me which he didn't mean to do, but it happened. Even though it was a touch football game, he still thought it would be fun to tackle me. I just think he wanted to touch me but what can I do.

"Sorry about that," Milo laughed as he handed me some ice.
"Sure you are," I rolled my eyes as he sat on the couch with me.
"You wear it well though," He kissed my cheek as I smiled lightly.
"It doesn't hurt there," I pouted as he moved the ice to kiss my sides lightly since I was just in active wear pants and a sports bra.
"Better?"
"Mmm," I moaned a little as he kept kissing me lightly on my sides then along side my ribs which slowly brought him up to my collar bone.
"You were great out there," He whispered as his hot breath tickled my exposed flesh.
"I love how you love flirting with me," I giggled lightly, "Especially when I'm hurt."
"What can I say? I love you," He kissed my neck lightly as I smiled at him.
"I love you too but still."
"Just shut up," He chuckled as he nipped at my ear in which I let out a soft moan.

As he took his kisses back to my neck, slowly grazing my flesh with his teeth, my phone decided to ring in which I reached for it to look down to see it was my dad.

"It's my dad," I smiled at him.
"So? Let it ring."
"He sounded like he really needed to talk earlier and I kinda brushed him off."
"Go ahead," He rolled his eyes as he sat next to me in which he turned the TV on as I answered.

"Hey dad," I smiled as Milo flipped through the channels.
"What took you so long to get back to me?" He laughed.
"I just got home, then I was relaxing but I was going to call you back."
"After you messed around with Milo."
I rolled my eyes at his comment, "What did you want to talk about?"
"Um, this will sound weird but-"
"But what?"
"And I know you'll probably think of me as a manwhore."
"Well, you kinda already were," I teased back.
"Sylar."
"Sorry," I winced as I felt bad for it, "Go on."
"Anyway, there's this girl. I know it's wrong to feel this way but I can't help it."
"Is it the same girl that we talked about earlier?"
"Maybe," He drew out as I smirked.
"Dad, I know it's wrong to think that way about someone but you know how I feel about Angelina. I'm not her biggest fan."
"I'm meeting Jen tonight. I needed some advice."
"On?"
"I don't want to mess anything up."
"Just be the person she fell for all those years ago," I shrugged, "Don't talk about family life. Compliment her."
"Are you sure?"
"Postive," I smiled.
"Could you not say anything to the media."
"Dad, come on, you know how I feel about media," I snickered a bit.
"Ok," He sighed, "I better let you go. Gotta check into the hotel and all."
"Um, ew."
"And don't go get yourself pregnant with Milo."
"Dad," I groaned with an eye roll.
"I'm just saying."
"Bye dad," I mumbled as he laughed and I hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" Milo asked as I sighed.
"Just him nervous about his date thing."
"Date thing?"
"It's complicated," I looked at him, "I don't want to say anything just because well I don't know."
"You can trust me, you know that right?"
"Yeah."
"I promise, whatever it is, I won't say a word."
"I'll tell you later," I smiled at him.
"So what else did he say?"
"He was just babbling about me not getting pregnant by you," I looked at him as he smirked.
"Typical," Milo got up as he went to the kitchen to find something to eat.
"Yeah," I followed him to find a drink too, "I mean I should expect it though."
"It's not a bad idea," Milo shrugged as I looked at him, "Think about it."
"You're crazy," I rolled my eyes as he laughed.
"What? Tell me, it's not that bad of an idea."
"It's not, I mean, it's just-"
"What?"
"I don't know. You've got your job and I've got mine. We're both so busy. If we threw a kid into the mix, how would that go?"
"We'd make it work," He shrugged.
"Not to mention a huge part of what I do is that I need to dance and what happens when it gets too far into being pregnant and I can't dance? I'll go crazy."
"You won't go crazy," Milo smiled at me as he made a peanut butter sandwich.
"But then there's making a nursery, baby proofing, diapers, baby sitters."
"Which wouldn't be til far in the future," Milo looked at me.
"What is it with you and the sudden interest in wanting to have a baby?"
"I'm just saying it's not that bad of an idea."
"Yeah but still."
"Admit it," He looked at me, "It wouldn't be so bad."
"I'm just not parent material," I looked at him, "I mean I'm always finding work, staying busy."
"Sylar, come on, think about it," Milo looked at me, "I just want to know that it's not completely out of question to at least consider the possibility."
"I don't know maybe," I shrugged as he smiled.
"See, it's crossed your mind."
"Maybe once or twice," I rolled my eyes at him, "But right now, no."
"Fair enough," He smiled as he walked over to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Til then, we're keeping it safe," I looked back at him, "And that means no accidents."
"I promise," He smiled as he kissed my cheek.
"So, I was thinking we could go to New York before Jesse gets better and decides to go on tour again."
"I like that idea," He smiled at me as I settled into him.
"You know, just do something that's fun. Couple-like."
"Just let me know when," He nodded as I shrugged, "Just so we can work it around both our schedules."