Dedicated Feelings

The Poured Feelings Of a Hopeless Romantic

Breanna Lynn McCoy,
If only father time would slip into unconsciousness, time would freeze. And for this moment, this one moment with you in my arms everything will seize, but one thing…my heart. And in that brief meeting of my hand entwined with yours a memory will begin like an eclipse of your heart and mine. The memory that will finally allow you to realize that…I live to let you shine…I live to make you smile. With one kiss upon your hand and one upon your lips as if to say…I will always be here. My arms will tighten never to release. To protect you from whatever may. With a longing stare into your eyes lost upon the abyss of beauty magnificently invested in yours…I find myself smiling at loss of words with one uttered from the breath you graciously left me…Breanna. I pray that father time will never wake. Perhaps his slumber will engulf him and leave the hands of time to stand alone bearing one another’s weight. Upon that being said it will only be you and I. I will warm you when you’re cold. I will hold you as you fall. I will wipe the tears from your eyes. I will fill the absence in your hand. I will speak the words you don’t nearly hear enough. When it comes down to it…to me you will always be the most amazing girl ever. The girl whose smile could save a life. The girl whose laugh could make my knees weak. The girl whose sadness could make my world crumble. But the one thing that makes you so damn breathtaking is the kiss that makes everything…so distant. The kiss that takes away all the distraught commons in life and replaces with one thing, one word, one thought…Perfection. And with perfection upon my lips all that is will slip away leaving the everlasting expression across my face. To some the feeling may fade but in my eyes it is captured. Held precious and dear forever withstanding time. The feeling rushes through me with such force I’m often left standing there baffled and dumbfounded. The kiss of an angel. The gift of pure happiness refreshed everyday as does the moon every fortnight. With every touch, every kiss, every glance, every breath…I leave a small piece of me each time. I’ve come to you in pieces…so you can make me whole.
-Pierce, Jacob
The sun may fall, The moon may break
The sea may stall, The earth may shake
But through it all, with one thing to say
I shamelessly fall, For you everyday
♠ ♠ ♠
Upon the feeling of adoring someone most can sit down and write a simple letter with feelings only they will understand. But with a more meaningful relatioship you will be at loss of words. for this letter i was at loss of words for about 2 months with nothing to say to her then some time was spent with each other and i felt closer...upon the feeling of being closer this was produced. enjoy.:)