Lonely In Nevada, Lovers In Kansas

Will I like it better in Nevada?

I was finishing up my packing for Nevada early the next morning. It was last minute notice, but I didn't need too much. Amy had already come over and picked up Ricky. She was going to watch her while I was gone. I was never told how long I would be there for, hopefully not too long. I sat on the top of my suitcase so that I could zipper it shut. The stupid thing always got stuck and it was always frustrating.

"Come on," I whined. "Please just close for once!"

In all of my ranting at the suitcase, I didn't notice Ryan walk into the room. "Need some help?"

I looked over and smiled at him. "Sure," I got off. He came over and took a couple seconds to zipper it up. "Thank you."

"No sweat," he sat down next to the suitcase. "Can I actually talk to you?"

"Sure," I moved the suitcase and sat next to him. "Something wrong?"

"No...well yes, kinda. I mean...well I don't know how to say it."

"Just say it," I smiled. He took my hands in his and looked straight at me.

"Well Dee, it's been a couple weeks, and I want to take you to Las Vegas with me because...well...I think I like you."

I was quiet for a moment to let that soak into my brain. Did he just say that he like me? I think he did!

"You like me?"

He nodded. "I'm just naturally happy when I'm around you, and when I leave, I don't want that vibe to leave. It's nice to be happy like this and I feel great every time I see your smile."

I looked away and blushed a little bit. This was so surreal. He was famous, in a band, and he wanted to be with a small town girl. Is his actually happening. He put his hand gently on the side of my face and turned it so that I was looking at him. "Want to be my girlfriend?"

I smiled (naturally of course) and nodded. "Of course I will!"

He smiled and kissed me. I could tell that I was going to like being in Nevada.
♠ ♠ ♠
WAIT!! DONT LEAVE YET!!
next chapter is a preview for the next story im putting out!!
DONT GO AWAY!!!
but while you wait comments??