Lonely In Nevada, Lovers In Kansas

Was I being used or was this real?

By the time the guys got back, I was still on the couch with my head in a pillow. I was laying on my stomach and felt as though I was about to vomit at any moment. It was sickening to know that Spencer thought of me that way. What bothered me more was the fact that everything he said was most likely true. I didn't know how to deal with that. I felt out of place being here now, I just wanted to go home to Ricky and back to work, back to my old life. God only knows how long I was going to be here.

"Daisykins," Brendon yelled out the nickname he gave me. He found me on the couch and sat on my legs. "Get up!"

All I did was groan into the pillow. "You have to get up," he whined. I groaned louder. "Ryan, I think Daisy's a zombie."

"Getyour fat ass off her retard," Ryan yelled at him, pushing him off my legs. "You ok Daisy?"

"When am I going home," I spoke into the pillow.

"What?"

"When am I going home," I repeated, picking my head up from the pillow.

"What's wrong, you look like you've been crying."

"Answer my question," I demanded.

"Whenever you want I guess."

"I want to go home now."

"What happened? Where's Spencer?"

"Something came up," I got up off the couch and went upstairs to start packing my stuff. Ryan followed close behind.

"Why do you want to go home?" I ignored him and threw some of my clothes in a bag. At one point, he stopped my hand from moving and made me look at him. "What did Spencer say?"

"He didn't say anything," I lied. "I just need to see my puppy."

"Stay a bit longer, please," he begged. I didn't want to stay any longer. I couldn't stand the feeling of being used by Ryan. But, something inside of me told me that Ryan would still be upset if I left, whether I was his rebound girl or not. I didn't want him to be upset, but I really wanted to leave. "Just one more week, I promise."

"Fine," I sighed. "But I'm going home within a week."
♠ ♠ ♠
again, sorry for a short chapter
but a lot can happen in a week *hint hint*