Lonely In Nevada, Lovers In Kansas

What happened to me?

I completely froze. He was here. He was at the bar. He was on the street. I felt a lump build up in my throat, making it hard for me to breathe regularly. My lips trembled. He just stared at me with his brown eyes and straight lips. His hair was the beautiful messed that I loved seeing it as. He had his hands stuffed into his pockets as he was leaning up against the door frame. I bit my lip to stop it from shaking, causing my hands to start shaking violently. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I just went with my instinct on what my brain was telling me to do. I slammed the door right in his face.

"What are you doing," Amy yelled at me as I locked the door. I turned to face her. She was standing up and looked really pissed.

"Leave through the back door," I commanded. ""I want you out of here still. Come back when you aren't going to keep giving me lectures."

"Daisy, you have gone completely insane!"

"Leave," I screamed. She shook her head and walked through the kitchen. She opened the door and slammed it behind her. I leaned up against the door and sighed deeply. I sat down on the floor and let Ricky jump into my lap. "What have I done, boy?"

He still continued to bark at the door, making myself build up the courage to open the door. Ryan wasn't standing there anymore. "Now I've really done it," I shook my head.

"No you didn't," I heard a voice respond. I jumped a bit and looked to the side. Ryan was sitting on one of the porch chairs. Ricky immediately ran over to him and began to wag his tail. Ryan smiled and picked him up. I nervously walked over and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.''

"I think I should be apologizing," he said, petting Ricky. "Honestly, I don't want to go back to Keltie. But I shouldn't have badgered you to stay at all."

"Why were you kissing her," I asked.

"She kissed me first, but then I did give in. I really didn't mean it."

I felt the tears well up in my eyes. We weren't getting anywhere with this conversation, or at least I thought we weren't. I didn't want to lose him again, but I was seriously better off. I sighed and grabbed Ricky out of his hands. "Please leave," I whispered.

"But Daisy, I-"

"I don't care," I raised my shaky voice. "Just go!"

He sighed and stood up. "What if I don't want to?"

"Go," I screamed. "Just go!"

He saw the tears fall from my eyes and left me there. All he did was walk towards the city. The farther he walked, the more empty I felt. I was doing the right thing though, or at least I thought I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am very happy to say that im thinking of more chapters to make this a bit longer
i do have the ending ready...but at this point idk how may chapters are left
more than 4!!!!
yay!!
:)