Lonely In Nevada, Lovers In Kansas

Why doesn't he just leave?

My heart picked up speed from being scared by Ryan. He was sitting on my couch, scratching behind Ricky's ears while he just lied next to him. I felt myself shaking a little, feelig my bones rattleliterally. "Well," he spoke up.

"What are you doing here," I spat out at him rather coldly.

"I'm not going back until I have you coming back with me."

I sighed. "You really need to leave, Ryan. You are wasting your time."

"Answer my question: who are you?"

"Daisy, you know, the girl that was convinced that you wanted to spend time with?"

"You aren't her," he shook his head as he stood up. "The Daisy I know isn't a fucking skeleton that wears tissue paper for a living!"

His yelling really struck me. "I should actually be thanking you," I held my head high. His eyebrow raised. "Because of what has happened, I lost enough weight to get this promotion and I make more money than ever."

"What kind of a promotion is this," he stepped closer. "I would hope that this would be the highest you can go because the next step is selling yourself on the street!"

"Why do you care anyway?! You didn't care about me before when you pretended to actually like me!"

"That isn't true!"

I began to tear up. "You're just like everybody else," I whispered.

"Huh?"

"Everybody else that I have been with has said that to me before. I trusted that, I believed their words. I was wrong, it ended the same way; having something taken from me and my heart broken. What makes you so different than the rest of them?! You cheated and then came back to lie to me just to get more! I'm not going to stand here and put up with it any longer! I have had enough with everything!"

By now, I had tears streaking down my face and I was breathing in deeply. I have never felt so much rage for anything or anybody, but it all had got the best in me.

"Now you listen to me and listen well," I spoke through my grinding teeth. "I want you out of my house right now and I will not take no for an answer!"

He stood there standing at me before he shifted his feet back and forth. "No."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello.....
This is Tori, Maddie's bestest friend ever.
Maddie's computer is still broken and she need someone to update for her so...
HERE I AM!!!!
So that's all I got to say!
Bye!