So im new and my classmates want to eat me

chapter 1

I’ve always loved vampires but never for a second have I thought they were real. I’d never thought werewolves were real either. In fact if you would have told me vampires and werewolves were real a few months ago I would have called you crazy. Well how wrong would I have been? Now I know the truth and I’m here to share it with you. My name is Sherine Diard and this is my life.

Hey I forgot to tell u about myself. My names Sherine I have green eyes and brown/blonde hair I’m also really tall. I’m also in Karate. I’m fairly strong and love music. I’m also lazy so an ideal day for me involves sleeping the internet and the phone. I am not a morning person trust me. If you’re awake in the morning its best to look away avoid eye contact or talking or being near me really.

I was nervous as I walked through the cafeteria onto the school campus. You see I had just moved from L.A. to the small town of Oakhurst. Boy were the two different. I looked at my schedule my class was Mrs. Smiths. So I went to the class room and when I walked in. Everyone was staring at first I blushed and looked down but then I noticed that over half the class was looking at me like I was a piece of cake or steak or something like that. Mrs. Smith placed me in front of 2 guys on the left side of the classroom. The two guys I sat in front of were Zack and Steven zack had longish black hair hey He’s actually pretty tall. The other guy is Steven he also has black hair but his is pretty long has also really short.

Well anyway the 2 were fighting and fighting and fighting. Till finally I turned around and said umm could you two please shut up. That’s when they noticed me. All of a sudden Zack started staring at me like I was food. Steven didn’t seem to mind me all that much though. I looked around the class again and noticed that a lot of kids were staring at me. Is this class filled with cannibals or do I smell like steak? I laughed to myself. I then noticed that most of the kids in here were exceedingly beautiful and don’t mean normal beautiful. I mean so beautiful it made every normal person take a hit on their self esteem. At recess I was all alone until a boy named Arvie came up and asked if I wanted to hang with his friends. Arvie had very pale skin with brown hair and Black eyes that’s weird I thought.

It turns out Arvie and I got along pretty well. His friends were cool too. Well Arvie says come on and then I noticed something he sat right next to me. How did I not notice him oh yeah I had been questioning why everyone was staring at me like they wanted be for lunch and don’t forget listening to the people behind me fight almost all of the first part of the day but now I noticed and wow I’m surprised I didn’t notice sooner .
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go message me or comment please