So im new and my classmates want to eat me

chapter 2

Well I don’t feel like telling you about math I mean how boring of a story would that are. At lunch recess I ran into a girl named Michaella She was kinda boyish she seemed hyper and she was with a boy named Trevor. Michaella told me I could call her Mike. Mike had white hair she had purple streaks she was really warm unlike Arvie who was really cold. Trevor was also cold and he had black hair with white streaks.

Anyways before we get off subject Mike became a good friend of mine and I also figured something out Mike was my neighbor. Why hadn’t I noticed that before. I must have been spaced. Well then lets countinue shall we. So mikes also has this sister named Whitney who has white hair to I asked them about there white hair and they said it was natural.

The next day I hung out with Arvie. Hes really cool so are Dean Pete and Dylan. There really perverted too. So school was boreing again. O by the way I have my hair in emo style forgot to mention that. So does mike. Some kids at our school are huge jerks and call me emo a lot its kinda messed up but I ignore it for the most part although I do want to punch a few guys in our class. I have Karate tonight a friend of mine who lives up here told me about here dojo called kihon Karate so im gonna go with her tonight .

Karate was a lot of fun it was painful though. We did grappeling which is my favorite. So I hung out with Arvie today his group decided to accept me in so i'm now the 1st girl fo. I love all my friends. At my old school I was a complete outcast I got beat up and no one liked me or hung out with me. So i'm kind of a loser but who cares I don’t in fact id rather be a loser than a cool person.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go