So im new and my classmates want to eat me

chapter 4

I picked up my I pod and the song shake it by metro station came on. I actually had a lot of different music on here including Hawthorne Heights and My Chemical Romance not to mention June death cab for cutie and the audition. I listen to a lot of different types of music so many that you would be surprised if you looked at my I pod.

The next day on my way to the school bus a fast white and purple blur ran towards me I screamed only to realize it was Mike. Mike I screamed what are you doing. I looked at mike and all my anger disappeared Sherine she said Yeah I answered I need your help. I said ok what’s wrong She said its Whitney she got in a fight and she’s hurt said ok and followed her dang she was fast she must run at 90 miles per hour I had such trouble keeping up with her that she had to slow down to 40 miles per hour. I was really worried about Whitney it wasn’t like Mike too get worried and I guess that’s why I didn’t question her I just followed. We were in the middle of a forest when I finally saw Whitney’s small body she was almost covered in blood I looked at her and noticed that no human could do this I ran up to mike and said who did this and then she whispered quietly a vampire I looked at her I said what are you talking about there’s no such thing as vampires.

Mike was staring at me and then all of a sudden what if I could prove to you that werewolves were real then would u believe me. I shook my head yes Yeah all of a sudden before my eyes Mike changed into a gigantic white wolf she was beautiful to say the least and as quick as the transformation had happened it had ended and Mike stood in front o me she had changed in mid air so she was fully clothed she said believe me now I shook my head up and down speechless
♠ ♠ ♠
what you think