So im new and my classmates want to eat me

questions and answers

So how are you taking the news Sherine asked Arvie. I’m surprised I didn’t notice sooner I replied. You sure are weird Sherine said Dylan. I know I replied. So can I know more about you guys. Yeah I guess said Zack. So do you guys sleep? Yeah said everyone. Do you guys age. Yeah but we stop at 18 explained Whitney. Ok I said and then I said what if your older than 18 when u get changed? Oh then you just stay that age forever said Arvie. Can female vampires and werewolfs have kids? Yeah said Mike. I see can you fly or do you turn into bats? No says Dylan but I wish we could. What do you eat? Well werewolfs eat human food said mike and vampires drink blood but are coven drinks animal blood. Then I say blood tastes good and they just stare at me which is when I say can I be a vampire? Sure says Zack ok so when do you change me? a few weeks says Zack to which I say ok.

When I got home I ran straight to my room and sat on my bed my room is pink (much to my dislike) and I thought it was time to repaint it. I called my mom and asked permission (to which she said yes) then, called my friends and invited them over. Once they came we ran to the hardware store grabbed a bunch of black and neon paint went to my room and painted the walls black then everyone left so the walls could dry over night. The next day they came back over and we splattered the walls with paint. The room turned out awesome looked just like a room I could live in we then took out the disco light I got for my b-day and set it up. We then set up my cd player and began blasting music for the world to hear and started having a rave.

Wednesday was a pretty normal day accept for the fact I met this really cool guy named Jose he was a vampire only he looked Mexican he had really awesome emo hair that t fell perfectly framing his face and eyes the top kinda stuck up but it looked like he wanted it to do that he was skinny tall and really hot. But the weirdest thing about him were his eyes they were blue. Arvie told me it was because he was half vampire that he looked like that we didn’t know what the other half of him was but we were pretty sure it wasn’t human. Jose was really funny and took a special interest in me I think I might just have a crush on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry it took so long and a special thanks to riotgurl for commenting if you want a good story go read her stuff its amaizing