Rewind

Spotted

June 30, 2008

Spotted in isle 6 of the local grocery store: Ryan Ross.

He didn't see me, but I definately saw him. It's surprising that he didn't see me. I stood their practically for a full minute before realizing that it was in fact Ryan there. I left the isle quickly, what ever I had needed there forgotten. I stood in isle 5 now, trying to calm myself. What is he doing here? I looked around, now worried that he might come to this isle next. I quickly left the isle with the very few groceries I had and went to pay for them. As the cashier was scanning my items, I kept glancing behind me. I really didn't want to see Ryan. I looked back to the cashier who was still scanning items. Can't she go any faster?

I started to fidget. When the cashier was done, I threw enough money for everything on the counter, grabbed my bags and practically ran out of the grocery store. I kept up the fast pace all the way back to my apartment. I found Brendon in the living room, wearing only his boxers and watching TV. I dropped the grocery's on the floor, not caring if the eggs got smashed. I hurried to the couch and sat on Brendon's lap, wrapping my arms around him and burying my face in the crook of his neck. Brendon's arms wrapped around me and he held me tight.

"Are you ok?" Brendon asked, rubbing my back

"Yeah," I said, my voice muffled.

"Did you get everything you needed at the grocery store?" Brendon asked.

"No," I said.

"Why not?" Brendon asked. I lifted my head to look at Brendon.

"I...I saw Ryan," I said. "I freaked out and left right away."

"Did he talk to you?" Brendon asked. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"No, he didn't talk to me. He didn't even see me," I said. "And yes, I'm sure I'm ok."

"Ok," Brendon said. "I probably shouldn't.. But I believe you."

Brendon kissed me softly.

"Let's put the groceries away," Brendon said. "I'll go back to the store later and get whatever else we need."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
~Sally