Rewind

Overreacting

July 6, 2008

I stayed in most of the time, sending Brendon to run errands. I left only to go to work. I was glad I had Brendon and that he knew why I didn't want to see Ryan. But I knew Brendon wouldn't do my errands for me forever.

"Do you want to go out for dinner?" Brendon asked.

"Why do we need to go out?" I asked. "Don't I cook good enough?"

"Your cooking is great," he said. "I just want to treat you to dinner. You need to get out of this apartment too. You've been in here for almost a week."

"But--" I started.

"No buts," Brendon said. "We're going out. I don't think you have to worry about Ryan. I haven't seen him at all. So either he's gone or you never saw him to begin with."

I sighed.

"Fine," I said.

"Good," he said. He leaned down to kiss me. "Don't let Ryan ruin your life."

"I'm not," I said.

"It's in the past," Brendon said. "You don't need to worry about it now."

"I'm just scared that if I see him, he'll bring up the past," I said. "I mean, just seeing him hurts me because he's a reminder of the past."

"I know," he said, hugging me. "But I promise everything will be fine. You're just overreacting."

I didn't say anything. I hadn't told him everything that had happened between me and Ryan. Just a few of the important things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really sorry I took so long. I'm just having a bit of writer's block with this :/
Make sure you're paying attention to the dates at the top though, cause I might not be alternating. I don't know. I'm trying to come up with a way to make this story easier for me to write and update. I'll try to update a bit quicker though :]
Comments?
~Sally