Another Note

What would L do?

L and Ryuuku were left alone. Raito was somewhere, womanizing, again. And the rest of the crew were on a summer vacation on some tropical island.

L’s eyes lit up as he watched the black object on his table. He picked up the black note. Ryuuku watched with interest.

„So, whoever touches the Death Note or the paper from it will be able to see you?“ L asked, helding it up with two fingers.
„Apparently so.“ Ryuuku shrugged at this question.
„...And the pages never run out?“ L questioned, tapping a finger on his lip.
„Yes.“ Ryuuku nodded, now fairly curious about what’s going to happen, „As stated in ’How to use XXI’.“

The was a short pause.

L thought for a second.

„Ryuuku, can you please step outside for a second?“ He asked, stupid smile spreading across his face.

~

A few moments later...

~

„Look it’s like a tissue box!“ L grinned as he tore the pages of Death Note.

Then he hummingly walked up to the window.

And with one swing threw all the little papers to the wind outside.

There were a lot of people walking by at that moment. Many of them thought papers were actually money, so they hurried to pick some up, not knowing that will lead them to imminient doom.

„OH MY GOD!!!“ Random person shouted, pointing to something in the crowd.

Soon, the panic spread to everyone on the street.

~

„A small population in Japan seems to be suffering from mass hallucinations.“A female reporter announced.

LIVE

„AAAAAAAHHH!“
„HEEEEELP!“
„IT’S RIGHT THERE!“
„CAN’T YOU SEE IT!?“


It was a real ruckuss.

~

And in that moment, a familiar face stepped inside the headquarters.

„Why the hell did you do that for?“ Raito asked, pointing at the screen and accusingly looking at L.
„I just wanted to have some fun.“ L said, his eyes watery.

~

Outside...

„AHAHAHA ---.“
„YES, YES, FEAR ME, YOU PATHETIC MORTALS!“
„NOW SACRIFICE YOUR APPLES TO RYUUKU!“
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment ^^