Get in Line and I'll Grieve You

Asshole

*TwoDaysLater*

I decided to go home and rest for a bit...I had to get around everything that had happened. What Ceri had done...and...these weird feelings I keep getting towards Frank. I mean, he's my friend...why am I starting to...like him...in that way? I don't know but whatever it is I need to try and get over it...he'd never like me back.

I opened the door and walked into the house. Peace at last. Well...almost. There were shuffling noises coming from what seemed like the bedroom. I walked into the room and was seriously surprised at who was there.

Ceri.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" I shouted, making her jolt around.

"I'm getting some of my stuff which I forgot...don't worry I'll be gone soon...forever!" she yelled back at me as she threw some more stuff into the bag she had.

"No. You can get the fuck out right now forever!" I told her. I couldn't believe after what she'd done she had the nerve to come back into my house.

"Believe me, I'm going!" she replied as she stormed out of the room and towards the front door.

"I think you're forgetting something..." I said, holding my hand out.

She turned around with a fake smile plastered across her face and handed me the keys which she held in her hand.

"Well...you could've kept them really...a little something to remember me by...'cause I'll be changing the locks..." I told her as she stormed out of the house and slammed the door behind her.

"Good riddance!" I muttered.

I walked into the lounge and sat down, flicked the TV on and I suddenly burst into tears. Why did this always happen to me? Why does everyone either leave me or hurt me? I decided to call Frank. He was out of hospital now and he should be at home resting. Maybe he'll let me go over for a bit...I just...don't really want to be alone. I think Lewis is at work or something...Frank's the only person who really truly comforts me and makes me feel better...and I really needed him right now.

"Hello?" he asked after it had rung twice.

"Hey Frank, its Bob," I said, trying to hide that I had been crying. Some 'muscle' of the band...

"Oh hey man!" he said happily.

"Hey yourself, how you feelin' today?"

"A lot better, I've been having a kind of TV marathon and just taking it easy." I smiled, trust Frank to be having a TV marathon at a time like this...

"Ah, sounds fun."

"Something wrong man?"

"Not really just... I got home and Ceri was here, we had a bit of a fight is all." I sniffed a little.

"Aww dude! Come over to mine, we can watch TV or something, you really sound like you could use some company." I felt happier already.

"You sure?"

"Course I'm sure, get your ass over to my place right now before I come and get you myself!" I grinned at his enthusiasm.

"You stay right where you are, you have to rest. I'll be over now, bye," I said and hung up. I heaved myself off the couch and grabbed my car keys, locked the front door behind me and jumped into the car.

Ten minutes later I parked up outside Frank's house rang the doorbell.

"Yo it's open!" he yelled. I pushed the door and it was indeed unlocked.

"Yo?" I asked, walking into the lounge where he was sat, his feet kicked up on the coffee table, TV remote clutched in one hand, the other delving deeply into a large bowl of popcorn. His fringe was flopping sexily across his face as he looked up at me. Damn it Bob! Stop thinking like that.

"Yeah, don't you be gettin' jealous cos I is more gansta' then you. Bruv."

"Totally," I laughed and rolled my eyes, sitting on the couch next to him and trying to grab some popcorn. He slapped my hands away.

"Oi!"

"What?" I asked innocently.

"My popcorn," he said, giggling and moving the bowl to out of my reach.

"No fair," I pouted.

"Aww, well you can have a little," he said, grabbing a handful of the popcorn and dumping it on me. I shook my head to get it all off me and he laughed.

"Asshole," I muttered.

"Sorry what was that?" he asked, moving slightly closer to me.

"Nothing."

"You sure?" he asked, moving closer again.

"I'm sure," he moved closer again until his lips were right by my ear. I felt a shiver run down my spine at having him so close.

"DID YOU CALL ME AN ASSHOLE?!" He yelled right into my ear and I jumped a mile, falling completely off the couch and onto the floor.

"Ouch! Frank, you asshole!"

"What happened the last time you called me that?" he asked, giggling as he helped me up.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"It's OK, sorry for yelling in your ear like that."

"It's alright, just don't do it again, or I'll hurt you."

"Totally."

I wasn't really paying much attention to the random show on the TV, I was too busy trying to reach for the popcorn to get my revenge on Frank. I grabbed it and threw a big handful at him.

"Oh it's on!" he said, jumping up and grabbing a handful, throwing it at me whilst giggling manically. I laughed and threw more at him, causing him to grab a cushion and hit me with it.

"Hey no pillows, put it down!" I protested, flicking more popcorn at him.

"Make me," he said and then poked his tongue out, hitting me with the pillow again.

"Maybe I will," I smirked, grabbing another cushion and smacking him with it. He laughed and I hit him again and again as fast as I could, within seconds he was helpless, I didn't notice him stumble after stepping on a stray pillow.

"S-stop!" he spluttered, falling over as I hit him once more.

"Shit! Frankie, I'm so sorry!" I said quickly, dropping to my knees beside him to check he was OK.

"It's OK," he said, he looked dazed from falling over.

"You sure you're alright?" I looked into his gorgeous hazel-green eyes and just melted, I felt so bad for knocking him over, even if it was an accident.

"I'm fine, really," he laughed, pushing a few strands of his jet black hair out of his eyes. He looked straight into my eyes and my heart skipped a beat, damn it I'm falling for him! We were still kneeling on the floor from where I had accidentally knocked him over in the pillow fight and we were uncomfortably close but seemingly unable to move away from each other.

"Bob?" said Frank very softly, the eye contact hadn't broken and we seemed to be slowly getting closer and closer to each other but whether that was deliberate or unintentional I don't know.

"Yeah?" I asked, just as softly, there was no need to speak any louder.

"I think... forget it," he said and suddenly broke the eye contact, getting to his feet. I got up too and sat on the couch next to him, careful not to sit too close, in case he became suspicious.

A little while later we started to shift closer to me, I jolted when his leg touched mine. I looked at him, my eyes tracing from where his leg had touched mine, following his perfect body all the way up to his incredible eyes. He was smirking.

"Like what you see?" he asked. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came so I closed my mouth again and his smirk grew slightly. I blushed a little, thinking he was taking the piss out of me. How wrong could I have been...

"Well, you aren't the only one," he said, moving closer to me still, our lips lingered, half a centimeter apart when the front door was thrown violently open and hit the wall behind it with great force, letting out a loud crash which made us both jump.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Roared a very drunk Lewis who had clearly seen us about to kiss.

"Lewis... I... I swear, it's not what it looks like!" said Frank quickly, jumping to his feet. Lewis went to advance on him and I stood up, sizing him up quickly.

He was a just little taller then me, heavily built with big muscles. Well, he's got an advantage over me then.

"Awww has little Frankie found himself some fun on the side?" said Lewis in a sickly sweet voice. He was slurring his words and blinking hard, trying to clear his blurred vision, he must be absolutely wasted.

"He's not some fun on the side, he means more to me then you ever have!" said Frank boldly. My stomach did a back-flip upon hearing his words, even though we were only friends, maybe I'm not the only one who wants to be more?

"You little bitch!" spat Lewis, his fist rushing forwards at Frank but I quickly put myself in the way of his blow. It caught me just below my left eye, hard, but he had now hit me first, anything I do to him can now be classed as self-defense.

"Bob!" cried Frank.

"You fucker," I snarled, glaring at Lewis with the strongest look of pure loathing that I could summon.

"I know what you do to him, he deserves so much better then you," I said, taunting him. He growled and threw another punch at me. I ducked and his fist slammed into the wall, breaking through the thin plasterboard and getting stuck.

I took the advantage and hit him twice round the face with as much strength as I could find. His nose started to bleed as he wrenched his now bleeding hand out of the hole in the wall.

"Stop it!" yelled Frank but it had gone too far for that now.

Lewis' other hand flew out of nowhere and made contact with my stomach, hard. I was winded and gasped for air whilst still landing punches on every part of him that I could reach.

Frank suddenly joined the fray, leaping and landing on Lewis' back and holding on for dear life. I just hit and kicked every part of Lewis that came anywhere near me, wanting to cause him as much pain as was physically possible for what he had done to Frank.

Suddenly, Lewis threw Frank off his back, he landed with a sickening thud on the floor and stayed still. I didn't stop to think, I jumped on Lewis, pounding him with every ounce of strength in my body, my fist making repeated contact with his face.

"Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Frankie. Again," I yelled in between punches.
I tried to run over to Frank to see if he was okay but was met with a blow to the chest from Lewis which made me stagger backwards and almost stumble too the floor, but I managed to keep myself steady. I'd had enough. This guy was going down. He was gonna pay. For everything he'd ever done to Frank...I'll make sure that he can never touch him again!
I looked around as I ran around the room away from Lewis who was following me kicking, punching and stumbling like a baby having a tantrum. I saw a small gold trophy on a cabinet next to me and picked it up.
"Get back here you fuckin' scumbag!" Lewis slurred at me as I dodged one of his punches.
I ran into him and swung the trophy I had in my hand at him and hit him in the head. I watched as he fell to the ground, motionless. Frank murmered something I couldn't quite make out as I ran over to him and helped him up.
"What happened?" he asked me as he stood up and walked over towards Lewis.
"I...I hit him...with that trophy...I didn't mean to get him so hard...do you think he's..." I started as my breathing became rapid and I started to get really nervous.
"I'm not sure...but he does look..." Frank gasped as he clenched my hand and hugged me, crying into my shoulder.
"Oh shit..." was the only thing that came out of my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Big hello to new readers and the new subscribers!

Big sad face =[ because not many comments. More please?