Sequel: In the End

It Started Off With Just A Trip To Oakland, California

Good Vibration

I woke up the next morning, laying the same way I fell asleep... In Billie Joe's arms. I yawned, and turned around to see Billie Joe was still asleep. I wasn't real tired... Which amazed me, because I didn't sleep a lot last night. I didn't have good sleep for a while, come to think of it.
The phone rang, but finally, it wasn't my cellphone. It was Billie Joe's house phone.
The ringing woke Billie Joe up, after a while.
"What time is it?" was all I understood from his mummbling
"It's 11:30" I said, sitting up, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes
"Oh... Shit, that's probably Mike then" he said, aslo sitting up
"Why?"
"Because," he sighed, "I was suppose to be at the studio... 2 hours ago"
I laughed at this, and he smiled, finally answering the phone. He was right, it was Mike.
"Hey Mike... Yeah, I know we said 9:30... I was asleep, you idiot... Whatever, cya later"
He turned off the phone, and fell back on his pillow, landing with a thump.
"Do you have to go to the studio?" I asked, laying back down, but turning to him.
"Yeah... But Jason hasn't even gotten there yet, so it's just Mike and Tre, so when Jason shows up I guess I'll go"
"Okay" I said, turning to lay on my stomach, and burrieng my head in the pillow.
I heard him yawn, and smiled.
"Later when I do go to the studio, do you wanna come?"
Yeah, I defineatly wanted to go. See Mike and Tre again, and meet Jason. But I didn't want to be in the way when they were playing... And I knew I would.
"Umm... I really would like to, but I think I'll hang here, I still haven't unpacked, and stuff. Well, I'll hang here, if that's okay with you" I said, with a smile
"Okay. Yeah, thats fine with me" He replied, looking from the cieling to me grinning

After a little while, we both finally got up. I went into my room, to change into my black jeans, and American Idiot hoodie. I put my hair up, once again, and put on eyeliner.
I went back downstiars, and got a glass of water. I always need something to drink in the morning... No idea why
Billie Joe came down, and came into the kitchen. He stared at me for a moment, blinked, and went to get a waterbottle to take to the studio. He stared at me the same way he had the day we met... The moment when Tre had run in while he was talking to me about my parents.
"Did Mike call?" I asked, trying to start some conversation out of the awkward silence
"Yeah, so I gotta leave any second... Sure you don't wanna come?"
I smiled, and looked down into my glass, before looking up at him again, "Yeah, I'm sure. I really have to unpack and stuff"
"Okay" He said, smiling
We both walked to the door, as he was about to leave.
"All right, then, I'll be back a little later." he said, opening the door
"Okay, I'll see ya then" I said with a smile
He nodded, and leand in, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, quickly.
I bit my lip, to hide the smile again.
"This time, I don't have my "kiss me" bottoms on, Mr. Armstrong" I said, finally letting out my smile
"I know, but that time I just wanted to"
I smiled, and he shut the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I went upstairs, and into my room., to finaly start unpacking. I pulled out my cellphone, to see I had a new text message.
I decided to read it, turns out it was from becky.

"Hey Mand, I'm grounded. No idea why. Parents r anoying. I bet your having a better time thn me :)"

I smiled, and decided to write her back:

" Heyy Beck, haha. I'm doin okay :) I'm alone rght now, but I'm still havin fun"

I sent it, and within 2 minutes I got another:

"Ur alone? Wah? Y? Where?"

I smiled, and wrote back:

"The house. I'm stll unpacking"

And then I thought... If she knew anything about my parents, like if they were still home.

"Ooh, kewl. I rather be grounded there than here..."

I smiled, and then wrote:

"Do u kno if my prnts are still there?"

When I got the answer back, I was so happy

"Yesh, they are. Their not leavin soon. Took me a day to fgure it out"

She was there for me, thank god!

"Thnks Beck, g2g. Ttyl, bubiez"

And with that, I turned off my cellphone, and went downstairs. Yeah yeah, I know. I should have been unpacking, but I didn't feel like it
Finally, after I got sick of the TV, I got up and went upstairs to finally unpack. My parents where still home, god thankyou. They probably tried to get my brother to come out to get cuz their so freakin lazy, but I know he wouldn't do that. Especialy cuz he knows how much I looked up to Green Day.

I finally got finished unpacking, within a couple hours. I went back downstairs, and got a waterbottle, and sat down on the couch. It was quite, the nice quite... But I wanted Billie Joe back. Even though it was quite, being in his house alone... Just felt weird.

I had my earphones on, watching TV, but listening to my ipod at the same time. I saw the door handle twist, and the door opened. I for some reason, even forgot it would be Billie Joe. But in he walked, with his guitar over his shoulder. He looked over at me, and smiled. He came over, and sat next to me.
"Have a good time?" I asked, laughing
He got up, and smiled, "Yeah, but you still should have come."
I smiled, "Yeah, but I had to unpack. And Becky text meesaged me... My parents are still home. Their not coming for a while"
"That rocks"
"Yeah"
He sat back down, after putting his guitar down. It had been so quite when he wasn't there. I put my head on his shoulder, and he put his head on the top of mine.