Sequel: In the End

It Started Off With Just A Trip To Oakland, California

Shush Up, Armstrong

We had just been hanging out for a little while, when the phone rang.
"I'll get it" Said Billie Joe, getting up, and walking over to the portable phone.
"Hello...?... Oh...Umm, next week would be okay... Okay, or not... I'm not gonna hurt them, their my fuckin kids Adrienne, what do you think I'm gonna do, torture them?! I'm still their fuckin father, even though they're living with you... I'm back from the tour now, and what makes you think I'd just fuckin leave them?!... I'm not gonna argue with you to see my own children, so I guess I'll talk to you later... Bye"
He sighed, and walked back over to the couch. I just looked at him, and he already began to tell me what had happened.
"She called and asked me when I could take Joey And Jacob, and I said next week would be okay, and she's saying she doesn't know if she could fucking trust me with my kids. She knows she can, she knows I can take care of my own damn kids, but she acts like I'm going to murder them, all because we're not together anymore. She's the one that left me because I was on tour a lot..." he said
"You have a right to see them, too..."
There was a short silence in which he nodded his head slowly.
"I bet you'll get to see them" I added softly
"I sure as hell hope so"
"You will" I reasured him
He smiled, got up, and went into the kitchen to get something to eat.
"Hungry?" He asked, bending down and looking in the fridge
"A little"
"Did you eat anything before?"
"Nope, wasn't hungry"
"Really? I was starving before, but I didn't eat... So in other words, I'm still starving" he said, with a smile
I laughed, and got off the couch, and walked into the kitchen. He was still looking in the fridge.
"I give up, I can't find anything" He said closing the fridge.
"Haha"
"You said you were hungry, too"
"I am"
"Then why are you sayin haha to me?" he asked, laughing a little
"Because, you're the one who's starving" I said, smiling
"Ooh, sure, make fun of the hungry guy that can't find food."
"Billie, you have food. You're just to picky to eat it"
"It's not that I'm picky-"
"If you weren't picky, we wouldn't be saying this right now"
He smiled, and looked down. "All right, all right, you win"

***

We ended up going out for dinner again, because he was still to picky to eat anything in the house, and we were both gettin impatient as he kept telling me he could find SOMETHING to eat in the next 15 minutes... And that's why an hour later we just decided to go out and get something to eat.
We parked the car in some parking lot, and walked down the sidewalk to find somewhere to eat.
"How about here?" I asked, pointing to a restraunt
"Nah, too nice for just getting something to eat"
"Oh god Billie, please don't tell me your going to be picky about where we eat!" I joked
"I'm not, I'm not" he laughed.
"Eh my gawd, are you Billie Joe Armstrong?!" Said a girl, walking up to us.
"Yeah, thats what I'm told" He said
"Eh ym gawd! Can I have your autograph?! I like LOVE you!"
"Erm... Yea, sure" he said
"Teenie bitch..." I said, under my breath
"Excuse me?" she said, turning to me, after Billie Joe gave her an autograph
"What? Oh, me? Nothing" I said, trying to look innocent.
"Whateva" she said, and walked away.
"I take that back... You're more than a teenie bitch" I muttered
Billie Joe looked at me, and couldn't help but laugh at the look on my face
"You think that's funny?!" I snapped, annoyed by the girl. The town I lived in had so many girls like that, that I couldn't stand it.
"What? Me?! N... No! No! It's not" He said, trying not to laugh at me
"Oh yeah, you really convinced me" I said, sarcastically, taking my American Idiot sweater off from around my waist, and putting it on.
I rolled my eyes, "She was a teenie bitch, and you know it"
"I don't seperate teenies into different groups, to me their all teenies"
"Well, it doesn't matter, she was still a teenie bitch"
He just laughed at me, and kept walking down the sidewalk. I ran after him, and cought up.

***

We finally found a place to eat. It didn't really matter what it was anymore, by the time we found the place we were both starving. The whole way I had been telling him about the different kind of teenies that I had named.
"Do you think about the groups night and day or something!?"
"Billie Joe! Have you even been listening to me?!"
"I kinda blocked out by the time you got to the 3rd group... Or was it fourth?"
"Ugh, fine Billie"
He laughed, and then we went inside to get something to eat.

***

We got back from dinner a little later. We walked into his house, and I immediatly went for the sofa, and crashed on it.
"You're not tired, at all, remember?"
"Shush up Armstrong"
He laughed, and layed down next to me on the couch, falling asleep like we had once before... But last time at Tre's house.