Sequel: In the End

It Started Off With Just A Trip To Oakland, California

Mom

"Wake up Billie" I mumbled, not even realizing he wasn't next to me.
"Billie?"
I got up, and went upstairs to change, and to see if Billie had gone up to his room to sleep last night. I went in his room, but he wasn't there. I sighed, he probably was at the studio... Or somewhere.
I went to walk into my room when someone jumped out from behind the door, and grabbed me around my waist, stumbled, and made us fall on the bed. I instantly knew who it was.
"Billie Joe!" I yelled, laughing as he finally let go of me
We both got up, and he smiled, I'd never seen him so happy. I wasn't about to complain, though.
"What ARE you doing?!" I asked, laughing, still
He just smiled, and laughed a little. "I got bored. I woke up, and you were still asleep-"
"You woke up before me?! My god Billie Joe, are you sick?!"
He laughed, "I'm not a real late wake-"
"Billie Joe... You wake up at 11:30 at times"
"And I was drunk the night before"
I rolled my eyes playfully, "Retard"
"Bitch" He joked
"Asshole"
"Bitch x2"
"Punk"
"In the flesh" He said with a smile
I laughed, and walked out of the room, followed by Billie Joe. I was wondering why he was so happy... Who knows.
"Hungry?" He asked, looking in the fridge.
"I'm never hungry at 9:45..."
"You're not?"
"Nope. I'm either at school, sleeping, or already had breakfast."
"Oh" he said, closing the fridge.
"Are you going to the studio today?" I asked
"Yeah" He said, nodding
I just looked at him, and he knew I was pretty much asking to come.
He smiled, and looked down at the floor, and nodded. "A couple days ago I couldn't get you to come with me. Now you're asking me"
I tried to put an innocent smile on, but it wasn't working. Instead it looked like I was up to something, even Billie Joe noticed, making him laugh.

Once again, we all rushed to get ready, and we got down to the studio. I walked in, to see Mike arguing with Tre about why he has to play the drums... In other words, a useless argument...
I looked around, to see if Jason was there. I liked to hang out, and talk to him. I just surveyed the room, trying not to be obvious I was looking for Jason.
Within a couple minutes, Tre gave me another bear hug, which always made me laugh. He could cheer up the shittiest person. He finally let go of me, when he thought I wasn't breathing anymore, even making Mike and Billie Joe laugh.
"Where's Jason?" Asked Billie Joe, but for different reason.
"Out getting breakfast, we all got hungry."
"So he'll be back soon?" I asked, causing Billie Joe to look at me from the corner of his eye
Mike smiled, "Yeah, he left a little-" but he was interrupted as Jason walked through the door.
Jason walked in, with food. I wasn't hungry, and neither was Billie Joe, but Mike had told him to get enough for us.
"You hungry?" Jason asked me, pulling food out of a bag.
"Nah, I'm not a morning person" I said, smiling
He glanced up at me from the bag, and smiled, nodding.
Billie Joe walked over to me, and stood beside me. It never had dawned on me that he was annoyed I had been spending a lot of time talking to Jason in the studio. I never thought it would bother him.
Billie Joe sat next to Tre and Mike, talking about some shit, while I sat a couple feet back, talking to Jason. He went to take a sip of his coffee, spilling a little bit on himself, making me laugh. He laughed at me laughing, and stood up to wipe the coffee that was on his shirt, making me laugh even more at him. He smiled, trying not to laugh.
"Jason, come on, we're gonna practice! Try to stay away from your little girlfriend over there!" Yelled Tre, trying to hold back laughter at the look on my face when he called me Jason's girlfriend.
Billie Joe wasn't impressed with Tre's comment about me being Jason's girlfriend. He gave Tre a dirty look, and then turned back to me, forcing a smile, but I could see he was pissed off at Tre... And for some reason I felt he wasn't that happy with me like he was this morning...
Tre laughed, and walked to where his drums where, and sat down at the little stool, grabbing his drumsticks from his back pocket, and started to just hit the drums like a lunatic, making everyone laugh.
Mike went over, and grabbed his bass, and started to play a few random things, to make sure it was perfect.
"Mike, I think you should quit in this band... You know, I could play the bass!" joked Tre, trying not to laugh.
Mike gave Tre one of those "God-you're-pathetic" looks, and went back to playing his bass, as Tre went back to beating the shit out of his drums from boredom... Or well... It looked like he was trying to beat them.
"Hey Mike!" Yelled Tre, over his drums
Mike stopped playing his guitar, mumbled something, and turned around to Tre. "WHAT?!" He yelled, annoyed
"What?! I can't hear you!" He yelled, still playing his drums.
I was practically on the ground laughing my ass off.
Mike ignored Tre, and went back to playing his bass again.
"I'll be back" Said Jason, when Tre had finally stopped bothering Mike for a little bit.
"Okay"
Jason went over and got his guitar, and started to play to see if it was tuned and stuff.
Billie Joe took his guitar, told Tre and Mike to shut up, and they started to practice.
"Tre..." groaned Billie Joe, "That's the 5th fucking time you've screwed us up in the past 2 minutes!"
Mike turned around, "You don't give up!? Do you?!" He yelled
"Give up on what?" asked Tre, innocently
"Tre! SHUT UP!" Yelled Mike, "Why don't you bother someone else?! Like Billie, or Jason, or Mandy! But JUST NOT ME!"
Tre was silent for a moment... And then fell off the stool, laughing.

It was a little later, and Tre had finally stopped bugging Mike after Mike had threatened him for about the 14th time.
Billie was finally happy with how they sounded, and sat down next to me.
"I'm hungry, anyone else?" Asked Billie Joe, sitting up after talking to me.
"Nah, I'm fine" Said Mike, trying not to laugh at Tre, who wasn't talking
"Same here, I'm good" Jason said, looking up from something
Tre just nodded, looking down at his drumsticks, making Mike smile, proud of himself.
Billie Joe laughed at Tre, and then looked over at me. "You hungry?" He asked
"Starving"
"Good, me too, wanna go get somethin to eat?"
I nodded, and stood up.
"Anyone want something?" Asked Billie Joe
Every just shook their head, and me and Billie Joe left.
We walked down the street, since it was a nice day we just walked. Billie Joe was humming some tune, and I was looking around. He occasionally would walk in a diagonal line and bump into me, pushing me a little, and trying to smile innocently, making me laugh.
"Billie!" I laughed, as he bumped into me again, making me trip over my own feet.
He laughed at me, and kept walking. He seemed like a whole different person alone with me, than in the studio. And of course I liked how he acted when he was alone with me, more.
Some girl came up to Billie Joe and me, when we were walking and laughing. She made me so pissed off, that if it wasn't for Billie Joe I would have done SOMETHING to her...
She ran up to Billie Joe, and out of breath said "Oh My Gawd! Are you Billie Joe Armstrong?!"
She reminded me of that other teenie bitch we had seen a few nights ago.
"Yeah, thats what people tell me from time to time" he answered, looking away from me, and at her.
"I'm like, your number one fan!" She yelled
"Somehow I doubt that..." I mumbled
She shot a look at me, as Billie Joe gave her an autograph. "What is that suppose to mean? And who the hell are you? A stalker?"
"Only teenies are number one fans... Their obsessed... Which is pathetic. So, maybe you are his number one fan. And no, being a stalker is some freak of nature's job. I'm just a good friend of Billie Joe's" I snapped, trying not to beat her shitless.
She snorted, and laughed when I said I was a good friend of Billie Joe's.
"Yeah right, he has a wife" she said
Billie Joe looked up at her, and I wanted to again, beat her shitless.
"I said I was his friend, asshole. And if you're such a big fan, why don't you take your fucking small brained head out of your fat ass and-" but Billie Joe stopped me from going on any further with my insults, by putting his hand on his shoulder, and smiling.
She just glared at me, and turned back to Billie Joe. "Thanks"
"Teenie bitch" I mumbled, as she walked off.
The idiot girl had ruined my happy moment with Billie Joe when we had been laughing, now we weren't talking a real lot.
Billie Joe finally broke our silence, by pointing to some place where we could eat. "How about here?" he asked, but I wasn't listening. I was looking at a guitar pic necklace in the window of some store.
"Mandy?" He said, walking up to me.
I was just staring at the necklace. I never had a lot of money, my parents had enough... But never let me use any. I asked them for a necklace just like the one I was looking at, a long time ago... And all they said was no. I had really wanted it, even though I couldn't have it, because I didn't have enough.
I remembered my friend having that necklace, and wanted it so bad. I was never into bracelets, and necklaces, and a bunch of that crap. I wore a ring that one of my best friend's Kelsey had gotten me for my birthday when I was little, but that was really it.
"You like that?" Billie Joe asked, walking up to me, and seeing what I was staring at.
"What? Oh... Yeah... It's really nice... My friend use to have one, and I always wanted it... This one looks just like it" I said, not taking my eyes off of it.
I didn't even notice that Billie Joe had walked away from me, and gone somewhere, until I went to ask him something.
"Billie Joe?!" I said, looking around. At times I could never seem to find him. Maybe he had walked off when I was staring at the necklace... That would really suck if he did.
About 5 minutes later Billie Joe re-appeared. I only noticed when I looked up from the ground where I had been sitting, waiting to see if he would come back.
I jumped up and ran over to him. "Where did you go?!" I asked, when I got up to him.
He just smiled, and said "Turn around"
"What?"
His smile turned a little bigger. "Just turn around"
I smiled at the look on his face, and turned around. I felt one of his arms go over my left shoulder, and the other one over my right shoulder. I looked down at what his hands were doing to see him putting a small silver chain around my neck. Within a minute I looked down again to see his left hand sliding the guitar pick I had seen in the window onto the middle of the necklace... That's where he had gone... He bought me the necklace I had been staring at before in the window.
I spun around once he had put it on me. I had a smile that you could see miles away.
"Billie Joe!" I said, swinging my arms around his neck, hugging him.
"You like it?"
"Like it?! I love it! Billie Joe, I had wanted this necklace since I can remember... And just... Thank you!"
He smiled, and laughed a little at my reaction. He couldn't imagine how happy he had made me. I know, just a little necklace gets me more than happy... But I had wanted that necklace, and he bought it for me.
I quickly kissed him on the cheek, and we walked on to see if we could find somewhere to eat. I would keep looking down at my necklace. You wouldn't believe how happy I was.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We got back to the studio in a few hours. But in the end both of us just wanted to leave. When we showed up none of the guys were really doing anything, it was 4:00 and everyone was just hanging out.
"Wow, you came back!" Said Tre, sarcastically when we walked in.
"No we didn't. You just think we're here"
"Oh, okay. Well, tell me when you come back" He said, smiling, and looking at his drumsticks.
Billie Joe and I smiled, and walked over and sat on the couch.
I rested my head on Billie Joe's shoulder, and watched Tre fiddle with his drumsticks.
"Fucking drumstick" I heard him mumble, dropping the drumstick that was in his left hand on the ground, and kicking it, annoyed.
I laughed at him, and he started to spin the other one in his right hand.
"Nice Necklace" Tre said, walking over to me when he had enough of his drumsticks
I smiled, and looked up. "Thanks"
Tre smiled, and nodded, sitting down on the couch next to us.
Billie Joe looked up at Tre, and sighed. "Tre... Where's Jason and Mike?"
"What? Oh, I don't know"
"How can you not know where they are?!"
"I don't know."
Billie Joe rolled his eyes, "Are they even here?"
"What? Oh, no, I think they left because Mike had to go, and so did Jason, and I just stayed here... I don't know why though.."
I laughed at Tre, and so did Billie Joe.
"All right, then do you wanna head out?" Asked Billie Joe, turning to me.
"Yeah, sure" I said, looking down at my necklace.
"All right, Tre, I'll see you later" Said Billie Joe, standing up
I stood up, said bye to Tre (yes... Getting a bear hug, haha) and Billie Joe and I walked out of the studio, Tre following and going back to his place after telling us to go over later because Mike and Jason said they would hang out.

Billie Joe and I arrived at his house, and went inside. I hopped onto the couch, and sat down next to Billie Joe. I sat back, trying to act interested in the TV... But I really wasn't, and neither was Billie Joe.
Today had been the best day, it was like it was a dream (don't worry... I pinched myself in the arm really hard... It wasn't) As soon as I woke up this morning, and Billie Joe attacked me in my room, I thought it would be a cool day.
I turned to Billie Joe, and I just couldn't help it. I bent in, and kissed him... The most passionate yet. I put my hand around his neck, pulling him a little closer, as I felt his tongue against my lip. We had been like that... Until someone knocked at the door.
We broke off of our kiss, breathless.
"Leave it" he whispered, going back in for another kiss.
I agreed, by kissing him again... Until they knocked at the door again. They wouldn't stop. I could tell Billie Joe was getting annoyed by it, but not annoyed enough to stop kissing.
There was another knock before Billie Joe got fed up with the idiot knocking at the door.
"God, don't they fucking stop?!"
"I don't know... I'll get it though" I said, standing up
He nodded, annoyed at the person who was knocking. With our luck, it was probably Tre, or Jason, or Mike.
I walked over, and opened the door... And within 5 seconds I slammed it shut and locked it. My dream had just become a nightmare...
I was in horror... This wasn't happening. No... Not today... Not after everything had been going perfect...
My heart was beating faster than... Well... Faster than pretty much anything... I stood there, scared to fucking death... My back against the door. I found it hard to catch my breath. I couldn't breath, I was too scared. I was scared to do anything.
Billie Joe looked at me, growing more concerned as the seconds passed. He didn't know what was going on, all he knew was I was freaking out, trying not to scream.
Why had I answered the door? Why couldn't we just ignore it? Why was this happening?! How could this be happening?! What had I done to deserve this?
Billie Joe just kept looking at me, he was scared for me... But he had no idea why. "What's wrong?" He asked
I tried to tell him, but I was scared to talk... And I couldn't talk. I had lost my voice. I had lost my senses. I was too scared to think right...
"Mandy?" He asked, getting up
I clutched onto my guitar pic on my necklace, That's all I could do.
"Mandy?" He asked again.
"Mom" I croaked