Sequel: In the End

It Started Off With Just A Trip To Oakland, California

M-A-N-D-Y

The Plane finally landed... Usually, I'd have to take some cab to my grandmothers house, but this time I went with Billie Joe, Tre, and Mike.
I quickly remembered my grandmother would be expecting someone to show up, so I grabbed my cell phone, and called her.
"Hello?" she Answered
"Hi grandma! I just called to be saying that I'm not going to be able to make it to your house" I said.
"Oh, Hi Mary!"
Billie Joe laughed at hearing her call me Mary. I playfully hit his arm, and turned back to the cellphone.
"Grandma... My name is Mandy. M-A-N-D-Y" I said, spelling it out for her in the end
"Oh, okay Martha" she said.
At this, Billie Joe laughed ever harder.
"Grandma, it's MANDY" I said, even louder.
"I have to go, Mickey, but thank you for calling! I just don't have time for your little mind games! Bye Marty!" and she hung up
I looked at Billie Joe, and he was practically on the ground laughing at me.
"Shut the hell up" I said, trying not to laugh at him.
He slowly stopped laughing, and then packed the luggage in his car.
"Are we hanging tonight?!" asked Tre
"Maybe, I don't know. I'm gonna go home with Mandy first, then we'll see" said Billie, not even looking at Tre.
"Okay" said Tre, as my cell rung.
I opend the phone, and answered it, Billie Joe looking at me.
"You bitch!" I heard from the other side of the phone.
"What? Mom? What the hell?" I asked
"Where the fuck are you?! Your damn grandmother called and told me you called her and said you weren't going over there!" she screamed into the phone.
I wonderd how she had called me so fast, since I had only been off the phone with my grandmother for about 10 minutes.
"Oh..."
"Where the FUCK are you?! God Damnit Amanda, you always do shit like this! If you don't go to your grandmothers RIGHT NOW-"
"What?! What will you do?! You have no idea where I am! You have no idea who I'm staying with!" I yelled, getting so annoyd
"Where are you?!"
I snorted, "Like I'd tell you!"
"Amanda! You better tell me right now!"
"Why?! So you could come down, and beat the crap outta me like you did this morning because I ran in to get something?! No! I'm not gonna tell you, because I know what going to happen!" I yelled, and I hung up on her
Billie Joe looked at me in shock, and horror. Even Tre had stopped being a crazed maniac, and looked at me. I felt a tear go down my cheek. WHY did they have to hear this?! I hadn't even known them for a day, and they already knew more about me than I wanted anyone to know.
Billie Joe gave Tre a look, which pretty much told him to leave. Tre walked off, looking at me, as I put my head in my hands. Billie Joe walked up to me, and sat next to me.
"W... W... What did you say?" he asked, referring to when I said "Beat the crap outta me like you did this morning"
"Billie Joe..." I began, but he just nodded, and helped me into the passenger side of the car. I cant believe this was happening in front of Green Day, and in front of Billie Joe... In front of fuckin Billie joe! And now, he knew my family beat me this morning... All in less than an hour, he knew so much about me... And to think... It all started out from a trip to my grandmothers house, in Oakland, California, for the summer.

We arrived at his house, a little later, and he turned off the car. He turned, and looked at me.
Tears were still going down my cheek. Half from knowing Billie Joe had heard, when he barely knew me, and half because of what had happend this morning... And most other days.
"Mandy..." he said
I looked at Billie Joe, who only had sorrow in his eyes.
He finally opend the door, and got out of the car. I opend mine, and slid out. I went to go to the back, to help him with the luggage.
"No, C' mon. I'll bring in the shit," he said, smiling warmly, opening his houses door.
I looked inside... It. Was. Huge!
"It's not much... But it's home!" he said with a smile.
"Not much?!" I yelled
He laughed, "okay... Well, maybe it's something" he said
I looked around, amazed. I had never lived in a house so big. Hell, I've never been standing in one like this. And i've NEVER stood next to Billie Joe Armstrong, ready to stay in his house for the whole summer!
"Billie.." I started to say, but he wasn't there.
"Billie?!" I said, again.
"Yeah?" he grunted, carrying in my suitcases. "Oh, and by the way... What the hell do you have in these things?!" he said, dropping them on the ground.
I laughed at him, and turned around. It was amazing how fast he could cheer me up.
"Well, make yourself at home" he said smiling. He tried to pick up my suitcases, and then looked at me. "Did you carrey these onto the plane?!" he asked.
I laughed at him, "No"
"Well... That explains a lot. But what DO you have in these?" he asked
"Billie Joe... I'm a girl... My suitcases are SUPPOSE to be heavy. I need to be prepared."
"Oh, and I don't?!" he laughed
"Not as much as a girl would" I said eyeing him "or... I hope so"
He laughed at me, and heaved my suitcases up the stairs.
I followed him up, and he pointed to a nice, big room.
"This," he said out of breath from carrying my suitcases, "is your room"
I looked at the room. It was huge, and much cleaner than mine at home. Hell, it was better in every way than mine at home!
"Where's yours?" I asked.
"Oh, mine..." he said, walking out of the room now I now called mine, "Is right here" he opened a door, to another huge room.
I looked inside. Except for cloaths all over the place, it was awesome.
"Nice" I remarked looking inside.
"Damn... Those clean hotel rooms make my room looks like somethin you'd see in some freak of nature horror film" he said, scratching the back of his neck.
I laughed, "Billie, they could shoot a whole horror movie in this room!"
He laughed, and then turned to me "I bet yours isnt much better! But then again... You pretty much have the whole thing in your suitcases"
"What?! NO!"
"Yea! If you could pack those things with THAT much stuff, you cant possibly have much more!"
"Billie!"
"Go ahead, deny it, but you know I'm speakin the truth!"
"You'd be surprised with how wrong you are!"
He laughed at me, and then headed back downstairs to get more suitcases.
I followed him downstairs, and looked around. Seeing his house made me feel like I had gone from freak on the sidewalk(even though I had a nice house... Just nothing like his) to millionair.
My cellphone rung again, and I picked it up. If it was my mom, I'd just hang up.
"Hello?" I answered
"Mandy!"
Hearing that voice made me feel even better than I had.
"Hey Becky!" I said.
Becky was my best friend, since kindergarden. We we closer than a book and its cover.
"Where are you?! Your mom called my mom, and now I called you!"
"You'll never guess where I am."
"I know... But I'm guessing it's not at your grandmothers!"
"Becky... I'm in Billie Joe's house." I blurted
There was slience, and then she yelled "What?!"
"I was on the plane, and I said something, he heard, asked me to come sit up front, talked to me, and now I'm at his house! He offered for me to stay at his house this summer!" I squeled
"What... The... Fuck are you going on about?!" she said, obviously thinking I lost my mind.
"Listen Becky..." I said. "Billie!" I called, going outside.
I could hear her saying "Mandy, thats it! Some freak is going to come and take you to some mental-" But she was cut off by Billie Yelling back "Yeah?!"
"Mandy..." I heard Becky whisper, but you could tell she was about to scream
"Yeah?" Said Billie again, coming up to me this time with suitcases.
And thats when Becky freaked out.
He tried not to laugh at hearing her scream.
"Sorry" I whisperd with a smile, "she's just a pretty big fan"
He laughed, "I would have never known"
"Becky, I have to go. I have to unpack and shit" I lied, because unpacking was the farthest thing in my mind.
"Wait, Mandy!" But I hung up on her
Billie Joe laughed at me hanging up on her, and then once again, brought in suitcases. I went out, to see if any were left, but there were none. I closed the trunk, and walked inside to see Billie Joe trying to master carrying 4 suitcases up the stairs. I stood there, trying not to laugh as one by one they fell.
"Fuck them" he mummbled, bringing only one suitcase up the stairs, in the end.