Sequel: In the End

It Started Off With Just A Trip To Oakland, California

Just The Beginning

We got at the airport, a little later. I wasn't looking forward to the plane ride... I never liked flying. And now that I had a hangover and my head was pounding, it seemed worst.
Everyone got on the plane. My seat was next to Billie Joe. Mike was next to Tre, and was begging me to trade spaces, which made me laugh.
Billie Joe stared out the window of the plane for a little bit, while I curled up on the seat, trying to get away from the lights, and just to sleep. I tried to sleep, but every time I realized how far I was up in the sky, I just gave up for then.
"I forgot my ipod!" I yelled at myself, realizing I had no music what so ever to listen to.
Billie Joe didn't say anything, he just kept looking out the window. I just sat back, and didn't say anything...
"Hey" I heard, and I jumped a mile. I turned around, and sighed. It was Jason.
"Hey" I said, smiling. I looked at Billie Joe out of the corner of my eye, and saw him sigh, and turn back to the window.
"How's it going?" he asked, looking at the look on my face.
"Fine"
"You sure?" He could obviously tell something was up. I wanted to tell him about last night, and how I was... But Billie Joe was sitting right next to me.
"Just nervous... About going back to Connecticut..."
"You'll be fine," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder, "You've got Billie Joe, Tre, Mike, and Me."
I looked over at Billie Joe, who was still looking out the window.
"Yeah..."
"Are you sure that's all that's bothering you?"
No! Of COURSE that's NOT all!
"Yeah..."
"All right... But if you need to talk, I'm right here... Literally" he said, smiling
I laughed, "Literally"
I turned back around, and Jason sat back in his seat.
I kept looking over at Billie Joe, maybe to see why he wasn't talking to me. But he just stared out the window. God, how long can you look out the window?!
Something bounced off my head, from the side of me.
"Tre" I sighed, throwing the paper back at him, hitting him in the head.
"Oh, sure, get hit in the head with something, and think it came from me!"
"So the paper didn't come from you?" I sighed
"Hell yeah it did, god, do you even know me?!"
I started laughing at him.
That's it. I couldn't take it anymore. Why wasn't he talking to me?! There was another hour left on the plane, and I wasn't gonna spend it not talking to Billie Joe.
"Billie?"
Billie Joe lifted his head from off the plane's window, and looked over at me.
"Erm... Why... Aren't you talking to me?" I asked, looking down.
He didn't answer me for a moment, which got me even more sad. Was it because of me last night? He was the one that told me to forget about it...
His eyes had sadness in them, why the hell was he so sad? What did I do?
I just turned away from him, to talk to Jason. I had to talk to someone. But as I turned around, I felt Billie Joe slide his hand into mine. I was so confused.
I looked over at Tre, who just shrugged. Mike looked over at me, and smiled a little. No one had any idea what was wrong with Billie Joe. But it couldn't have been something I've done, cuz when I turned away he held onto my hand... And he still was.
"Are you okay?"
He nodded, and sat lowed down in his seat. When Billie Joe wasn't looking I turned back to Jason.
"Do you know what's up with him?" I whispered, so Billie Joe wouldn't hear
"Something with Adrienne" said Jason
Aha. Wait... Something with Adrienne?
"Like what?"
"She was just being a real bitch to him before, didn't you hear them arguing?"
I thought I remembered Billie Joe yelling into his cellphone before, but I hadn't thought it was Adrienne. She seemed so nice when I met her...
"Oh... Thanks Jason" I said, and I turned back around.
Billie Joe didn't talk for the rest of the trip on the plane... He just sat, staring out the window. At times he would look over at me, and smile, but that's really all. He never let go of my hand, until we had to get off the plane.
"Come on Billie. We're almost the last off the plane."
"What?"
I felt like I had just won a medal. He talked, he finally talked!
"Everyone else is off the plane! We have to get off."
"Oh" he said, getting up
"What happened with Adrienne?" I asked
He just looked at me, wondering how I knew something was going on between him and Adrienne.
"She just... I don't know. It's like since she left me, she can't have a conversation with me without rubbing some shit in my face, like this time she's telling me how the boys are. And I asked her to see them, and she got on my case how she doesn't know if she could trust me with them! Their my kids, I really want to see Joey and Jakob, she's pretty much hiding them from my career, and making up shit how the guy on TV they see isn't me. Their not fucking stupid! They know who the hell I am! They've got the same fuckin last name as me, and they know my first god damn name, they know what the hell I look like! I'm sick of all her bullshit! I haven't see my kids in 4 fucking months... She's not letting me have anything to do with them." he said, raising his voice, looking sad, hurt, and angry all at the same time.
I felt so bad. And like a complete moron, for thinking the one thing he was mad about was me. But he couldn't even see his two kids when he really wanted to.
I didn't really know what to say... He just smiled a little bit, and put his arm around me, and we got off the plane.
We climbed into the car, and I sat in the front, next to Billie Joe(Who was driving) while Mike and Tre argued in the back. Jason had gone somewhere else.
Billie Joe talked to me a little more than he had on the plane, which made me happy.
My cellphone rung, and I looked at it. It was a text message from one of my friends. Tre got up, and looked at the message from behind me...
I looked at it, of course it was from my friend Steph who was a huge Tre fan, and yet Tre was looking at the cellphone.
I opened the text message to see she wrote:

Hey Mandz. Got tickets to C. T, G. D concert! You goin? Can't wait to see GD! And Tre... I wanna meet Tre so baaaad

Tre grabbed the cellphone out of my hand, when I was going to write something back.
"Tre! Give it back!" I yelled, turning around
"No! This is perfect!"
"Oh god..." I said, looking in the back.
He smiled, wrote something, and then handed me my cellphone. I read the outbox, to see what he wrote.

Hi! Yeah, Tre is a sexy fuck. I'm in love with him myself! He's just so sexy, everyone loves him!

I started laughing my ass off. I couldn't help but laugh. She wrote back.

Mandy, wut r u talking about? Is this even Mandy?

Tre grabbed my cellphone. And started writing back.

Of course it's mandy, who else would it be, the sexy Tre cool him self?

This time he ever started laughing. Mike was telling him that he was a freak of nature to keep calling himself the sexy Tre Cool, but even he was laughing. She texed me back, telling me she was going to call me because she was gettin annoyed. And Tre of course, went as far away from me as he could to answer it.
The phone started ringing, and he was about to pick it up.
"Tre!" I yelled, "Give me my-" too late, he answered it.
"Hello? This is Mandy Green speaking"
"TRE!" I yelled
"What?"
"Give me my cellphone!" I yelled, hanging over the seat, trying to reach him.
"This is not YOUR cell phone! It is MY cell phone cuz I'm mandy!" he said, back to me
"TRE! Stop taking whatever your taking and give me back my cellphone!"
Tre was laughing his ass off, and so was Mike, and even Billie Joe was laughing.
I climbed over the seat, and dove onto Tre to get my cellphone. I grabbed the cellphone yelling "HA!" and got to the front seat.
"Hello?" I said, sitting back down.
"Mandy? What the fuck?!"
"Excuse him, he likes to pretend he's people at times"
"Was that really Tre cool?!" she asked
"What? N... No!"
"DON'T BELIEVE HER!" Tre yelled from the backseet
"TRE!" I yelled
"It was?!"
I just sighed.
"So is Billie Joe and Mike there, too?"
"I gotta go, Steph. See you at the concert" I said, and I hung up
"Some friend you are, don't even say bye to your friends, you just hang up"
"Tre, I'm going to kill you"
"That's nice"
I just rolled my eyes, and turned around to face forward.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We pulled up to the hotel, and grabbed our bags. Billie Joe checked us in, while I sat next to Mike and Tre. Tre and I talking, and him actually being calmed down.
"Who are you sharing a room with?"
"Probably Billie Joe"
"OOh"
Billie Joe came back over, and we all walked up to the 3rd floor of the hotel. He handed Tre the card key to their suite, and we walked in ours. I was amazed. I'd lived in Connecticut all my life, and I never thought that there was a this nice of a suite in it. It reminded me of my friends old apartment that was really nice.
"So, you're staying in here, with me?" I asked, looking around
"Yah, if that's okay with you" he said, smiling.
"No, Billie Joe. I want you out of my suite that you're paying for and to go share a room with 3 other guys" I said, sarcastically
He laughed, and walked into one of the rooms.
I walked into the room he went into, which there was a bed in. I was so tired, from my hangover, and everything. I fell onto the bed, and fell asleep almost immediately.

It was at least 2 hours later. It was now dark outside. There were a couple lights on, so I figure Billie Joe wasn't there. I sat down at the table there, and put my head on it. I felt sick, my head was hurting more than it ever had. I didn't want to lift my head, because I probably would have gotten dizzy and puked.
There was a knock at the door, and I just ignored it. I couldn't get up. I didn't want to. I didn't care who it was.
"Mandy... Please don't tell me your still sleeping, I forgot the fucking key and now I'm locked out"
It was Billie Joe. Dammit, couldn't I just sit there?! I slowly got up, and walked over to the door, looking down. My head really hurt... God this sucked.
I opened the door, and looked up to see Billie Joe standing there, with a MacDonalds bag, he must have gone to get something to eat, and brought it back.
"Hey" he said, walking in.
"Hey" I mumbled, walking back over to the table, and sitting down at it.
"You hungry?" He asked, taking the food out of the bag.
"No... I'm really not feeling good... At all" I said, once again putting my head back on the table.
He walked over to me, and stood beside me. "Why? What's wrong?" he asked
"I don't know... I just got up, and I feel like shit" I said, my head still on the table.
He looked at me, "You look it, too"
"Oh, thanks Billie Joe. I really needed that compliment at the moment" I said
"No, I didn't mean it like that" He said, sitting down across from me
"Sure, try to cover yourself up, Billie."
"I didn't!"
"I don't feel good, and all you can say is I look like shit" I joked
"That's not all I could say"
"Don't push it, Armstrong"
He just laughed..

I eventually got up, and stumbled into the bedroom, laying down on my stomach. Billie Joe followed me in, to make sure I was okay. He sat down on the other side of the bed, grabbing a pillow, so he was laying down, trying not to fall asleep.
"Mandy?" He whispered. It was hours later, and I was half asleep, half awake.
"Hmm?" I said, my eyes closed.
"Are you okay?" He asked, sitting up a little, to see me.
I felt better... Amazingly better...
"Yeah..."
"You sure?"
"Yeah... I feel a lot better"
He smiled, and nodded. "That's good"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Billie Joe?"
"Hmmm?"
It was morning. I had wanted to go to my hometown... Why, I have no idea. I wouldn't be going near my parents, though.
"Can we go somewhere today?" I asked
"Where?"
"I don't know..."
"That makes sense"
"As much sense as you do"
"Which is more than you"
We lay there, he had fallen asleep next to me, bickering.

A couple hours later, he decided to take me to where I had wanted to go. We decided to walk... I didn't want to drive around the town... It was a little town after all. Billie Joe had a hat pulled down over his eyes, and sunglasses. He didn't want people to come up to him from everywhere like they did a lot in towns he stayed in. He loved his fans, but sometimes they just got annoying.
We walked into the little ice cream place to get some ice cream. It was hot out, and ice cream just seemed perfect for that moment. I was talking to Billie Joe, and not looking where I was going when I bumped into one of my ex-boyfriends... And god did I hate this one.
He turned around, and looked surprised to see me. "Wow, Mandy. Thought you were in California with that band"
"I was in California" I snapped
"Well, that's nice and all... But this is Connecticut"
"Cuz I came back for a while"
"Got sick of lying to everyone, and saying you were with Green Day?"
"No, and I went there because I was sick of you" I snapped
"You bitch" he snarled, taking a step toward me.
"Ugh, Mandy" Said Billie Joe, coming up from behind me.
"Got some guy backing you up? That's pathetic, Mandy" Said my Ex... His name is Matt...
"Shut the fuck up, Matt!" I yelled, going to go after him.
"Mandy!" Said Billie Joe, grabbing my shoulders, and holding me back.
Matt just laughed at me, as Billie Joe held me back
"Let me go, Billie" I said, trying to get away from him. I HATED Matt, he treated me like shit after I dumped him.
"You call him Billie? You are desperate, aren't you?!"
Billie Joe was a little shocked how much of an Asshole this guy was to me.
"His name is Billie, Asshole" I snapped
"Sure... You believe that in your own little world" he said
Billie Joe put his arm around my waist, and stood there, looking at Matt.
He took off his hat and sunglasses, and except for the hat hair, you could tell it was Billie Joe. Matt's eye's widened. He was a huge Green Day fan, that's why he was always a idiot to me about them.
Billie Joe pulled me outside, put his hat and sunglasses on, and sighed.
"Can't you go in, and get ice cream without getting into a fight?!" He said, walking down the street.
"He fucking started it!"
"Sure..."
"Billie!"
He just laughed at me, and we walked to the car. I didn't want to be there anymore... I didn't want to be near the town. I was there for a fucking hour and I get into a fight!

"Concert's tonight" he said, as we walked into our suite.
"Really? I forgot! Today's Monday?" I said, I was surprised
"Yep"
He turned on the TV, and walked into the room, opening his suitcase, trying to find his clothes for that night.
"Can I borrow your keys?" I asked, I had wanted to get something for that night to wear to the concert.
"What?" He asked, coming out of the room.
"I need to get something for tonight... Something to wear"
"The whole point of bringing clothes is to wear them, not to go any buy new ones"
"I KNOW that! I just want something new for tonight... The concert" I said
He just looked at me, and then threw me the keys to his BMW.
"If you crash it, I'm gonna notice"
I laughed at him, and walked out of the suite and to his car.

Hours later I walked out of the mall. I had gotten a Green Day top, and a new pair of black jeans. I drove back to the suite, and went to go in the room when I had forgotten my keys...
"Billie!" I said, knocking on the door. He wasn't there...
I went next door, and knocked on the door, and Jason answered.
"Hey"
"Hey" I smiled, "I'm locked out of my suite"
He laughed, and invited me into the one he was sharing with Tre, and Mike.
"Jason, you have to see this outfit I bought for tonight" I said, smiling. I wanted him to see it, so he could maybe tell me if I looked okay.
He laughed, "Okay, let's see"
I went into his room, and changed quickly into it. I walked out, and showed him.
"Do I look okay?" I asked
He nodded, "Yeah, you look great" he said, smiling.
"Thanks" I said, hugging him, "I just wanted to make sure"
There was a knock at the door, and then came Billie Joe's voice.
"Jason? Is anyone in there? I'm goin crazy, I can't find anyone."
I looked at Jason, "I don't want Billie Joe to see me in this until tonight"
"Go change quickly, then" he said, and then he yelled to Billie Joe "1 second"
I quickly changed into my Green Day hoodie, and dark blue jeans, and went to put my hair up as Jason answered the door.
"Hey, Jason. Do you have any idea where anyone is? I know Mandy is shopping-" he stopped, seeing me walk out of Jason's room, putting my hair up.
His eyes narrowed, and he looked at me and Jason.
"Hey Billie" I said, walking over to him.
He just looked at me. He was confused why I was acting so normal.
"Thanks Jason" I said, and I grabbed the bag with my outfit in it, and opened the door. "I'll see you at the concert, tonight"
"Yup" he said
I walked out of the suite, Billie Joe behind me. "What were you doing in there?" He asked
"Why?" I said, leaning against the wall
"Because... I don't know..."
"I just wanted an opinion on my outfit before tonight" I said
"Oh"
"I don't want to know what goes on in your mind at times" I laughed, walking into the suite.
"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked
"Nothing" I laughed, and I went into my room...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"MANDY!" Yelled Billie Joe. It was time to leave.
"I'm coming" I said, coming out of my room. I had on my black jeans, and Green Day top. I had curled my hair, and put on some eyeliner, with my black and white converse.
Billie Joe smiled at me, and looked down. I laughed at him. He was wearing his black shirt, black pants, and red skinny tie, with "guyliner" He was also wearing a pair of black and white converse.
Tre came into the suite to get us, and we all left... It felt late... But really... The night was just beginning...