Sequel: In the End

It Started Off With Just A Trip To Oakland, California

Temptation

I woke up, and looked around. I was still so tired, more tired that I could ever explain. I dropped my head back on the pillow, I didn't want to get up... I just wanted to lay there forever.
Billie Joe's arms were still around me, which made me smile. He moved a little closer to me, and pulled me a little closer. I smiled, and closed my eyes again.
I could feel his chest move, every time he took a breath, which made me smile again. I felt so safe... A lot more than I really ever had.
Billie Joe's cell phone rung, making him let go of me, and look for it in his trousers that were on the floor.
"Hello?... Hey Tre... Yeah, sure... I don't know. I think she's asleep. How would I know?... Are you fucking watching us?!... No... I was just kidding... Whatever... See you later..."
He hung up, and dropped his cell phone on the floor, mumbling "Fucking idiot" and climbed back into the bed.
I turned, and lay on my back, as Billie Joe lay on his side, closing his eyes.
"Tre was watching us? Watching us do what?" I said, giggling
He smiled, and laughed a little. "He said he knew we were in the same bed... And with that horny bastard he thinks everything is about sex"
I laughed, and sat up. I was still so tired, but I didn't want to lay down anymore.
"Why did he call?" I asked, yawning
"Oh, he was saying a little later we could all hang out... Go out somewhere, since we're leaving tomorrow. You know, finish the best few days off" he said, laughing
I laughed, and swung my legs off the bed, so I was just sitting on it. Billie Joe sat up.
"So go out, do some stuff, and get wasted on our last night in Connecticut for a while?" I laughed
"Yep" He said, laughing
I got up, finally, and walked into the kitchen, when someone knocked at the door.
I opened the door, to see Tre standing there, all ready to go and hang out in the town.
"Tre" I groaned, "What the hell?"
"I told Billie Joe we were gonna go out"
"Tre, I know you and Billie Joe are friends, but I don't think he really wants to go out with you"
"Haha, very funny. No one can resist the Tre Cool" he said, smiling
"Oh yeah, Tre. I can... Feel you, pulling me in.. Oh no, now I like Tre Cool!" I said sarcastically, kissing Tre on the cheek
He smiled, "I told you no one could resist the Tre Cool"
Billie Joe walked out of the room, and laughed at the look on Tre's face.
"Oh yeah Tre, I can't resist you either" Joked Billie Joe
"I knew you loved me Billie!" Yelled Tre
"You two... Scare me..." I said, laughing, as Billie Joe tried to get away from Tre, who was running after him.
Tre pinned Billie Joe down, after chasing him.
"Eww! Tre! Get off me! Your drooling on me!" Yelled Billie Joe, laughing
I was laughing my ass off, watching those two.
Billie Joe got away from Tre, and ran into his room, slamming the door so Tre couldn't get in, making me laugh even harder.
"Tell Billie to get his ass outta his room, and that we're gonna leave in a hour" he said, smiling, and he left

Billie Joe walked out of his room when Tre had left, in his black trousers, black shirt, and a white skinny tie, with his black and white converse.
"You got rid of him!" Said Billie Joe, smiling, and laughing
I laughed, and went into my room to change.

It was an hour later, and we were all walking in the mall, there was no where else to go... Well, Billie Joe, Mike, And Tre... Jason wasn't there. He had left early.
"I wanna go in here" I said, pointing to FYE
"Okay" Said Billie Joe, and he looked over at Tre and Mike who were looking over the railing at the people.
Mike had a black hoodie on, the hood up, and sunglasses, and blue jeans. Tre just had a pair of sunglasses on. Billie Joe had a hat and sunglasses... I just had a Green Day hoodie, and blue jeans. I didn't have to hide from teenies like them.
"All right, we're gonna go down... There" said Mike, pointing to one side of the mall. "Me and Tre will meet with you two back here in... I don't know... At 2:30?"
I glanced down at my watch, it was 11:30.
"All right, see ya then" Said Billie Joe
Mike nodded, and walked off with Tre, and I walked into the store with Billie Joe. As usual, I walked right over to the Green Day section. I had always gone over to the Green Day section.
Billie Joe followed me over, and went into the back, looking at the posters. I followed him back, and saw him flipping through all the posters, mumbling something to himself.
"Like it, hate it, hate it, hate it"
All the "hate it's" were Eminem, and them.
He looked at a poster that they had of him, and Mike, and Tre.
He turned to me, and smiled. "Do you know them?" He asked, pointing to the poster of him and the guys
"Nope, never heard of them."
"Same here, their all weird looking though" he said, smiling.
"Maybe... But not him" I said, quickly pointing to Billie Joe in the poster, and walking away.
He didn't see who I pointed to, he just saw me point to one of them.
"Who?" He asked, looking at me, and then to the poster.
"You know who"
"Nope, I don't. I don't even know who they are"
A boy walked up to Billie Joe, and looked up at him in amazement. "You don't know who Green Dar are?"
I walked over to the other side of the store, laughing at the look on Billie Joe's face as the kid told him he looked like Billie Joe Armstrong. Billie Joe finally got away from the boy, and walked over to me.
"Hey, you know, you do look like him" I said, taking his sunglasses off him, and putting them on myself, and dancing like he had in a part of 'Holiday'
He laughed at me, and we started heading for the door.
"I'm hungry" I said, as we walked through the mall
"Yah, me too" Said Billie Joe, putting his arm around me, making me smile
We walked past the little ice cream stand, and I slammed into some girl.
"Oww, watch where you're going, fucker" I said to the girl.
She turned around, to say something to me, when I saw who it was... Great... Becky.
"Mandy?!" She exclaimed, taking Billie Joe's sunglasses off me
"That's me" I said, but not in a friendly tone. I was still pissed off at her.
"What the-Why are you here?!" She said, looking at me, shocked.
"Came back for the Green Day concert" I said, looking over at Billie Joe from the corner of my eye, who still had his arm around me.
"So let me see... You flew to California, met Billie Joe, and flew back just to see him in concert?! Mandy, that's bullshit"
"Well... You're sorta-"
I stopped, and looked over at who had his arm around her. A whole new thing of hatred came over me. I clenched my fist, pissed off now an understatement. Billie Joe knew I was pissed off, but he didn't know why.
"What's wrong?" He whispered into my ear
I didn't answer him, I was too pissed off.
"What are you doing with... HIM?!" I asked, pointing to the guy next to her.
"Didn't you hear? We're going out"
"Since when?!" I cried.
"I don't know..."
"Since I called you, and yelled at you?!"
"No!"
Billie Joe was confused, and then looked over at the guy that had his arm around Becky's waist. He understood why I was so pissed off, then.
"So you just went and asked Matt out BEFORE I called you?!"
"No!"
"THEN WHEN?!"
"After you called me!"
I stood there, pissed off, and stunned. Becky looked over at Billie Joe, who's mouth was slightly open. But he had his hat pulled down over his eye so she couldn't see it was him at first.
"Who's that your with? Got a boyfriend and didn't tell me?" She snarled
"He's not my boyfriend" I snapped, "We're just really good friends"
"I've never seen him before" she said, looking up at Billie Joe
"Good for fucking you" I snarled
"You're not going out with him?" She asked again, noticing his arm around my waist.
"No." I snapped, "We're just really close friends"
Now Matt spoke up, "Isn't that... I know I've seen him before"
"Yeah... I could have sworn I've seen you before, what's your name?" Becky asked Billie Joe.
Billie Joe was getting pissed off. The only reason he hadn't said anything was because I had pretty much told him not to.
"Who are you?" Asked Becky again
Billie Joe had enough. He took off his hat, and looked down at Becky.
"This is who I fucking am! Why the hell do you feel the fucking need to fucking bother her?!"
I shot Billie Joe a "Shut-up" look, but he ignored it.
"No one has ever annoyed me so god damn much, except for fucking Tre!" He said, raising his voice, getting more pissed off as the moments passed
Becky looked from me, to Billie Joe, in shock. She couldn't believe she had just got yelled at by Billie Joe, the guy she loved for his looks (which is one reason I can't stand her) and she also was shocked that Billie Joe had just stuck up for me, and was at the mall with me.
She searched for words... But couldn't find any.
"Come on, Billie" I said, smiling at what had just happened, and the fact that he had just stuck up for me.
"Wait!" Said Becky, grabbing onto my shoulder.
"Don't fucking touch her" Snarled Billie Joe
"Is this a joke, are you really Billie Joe Armstrong?!"
"No" He snapped, "I'm Tre fucking Cool"
She was shocked, and I was happy. She had already managed to get on Billie Joe's bad side.
"Matt was telling the truth?!" She exclaimed.
"I don't know, depends on what he said" I said
"He said you were in Connecticut, with Billie Joe!"
"Oh, in that case he was lying." Snapped Billie Joe, sarcastically
"Wow, I never realized how much of an asshole you can be" Becky muttered, under her breath.
"You have no fucking idea" Snarled Billie Joe, before he actually pulled me away from them, I grabbed his sunglasses, and followed him.
"Wow... Thanks Billie Joe..." I managed to say, embarrassed. He actually had to fight my fucking battle for me.
"For what? THAT was your best friend?!" He said
I looked down. "Yeah"
He put his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me close to him.
"She's only going out with my ex because she hates me right now"
"That's fucking pathetic"
"I know..."
"HEY!" I spun around to see Tre and Mike walk up to us.
"Never fails" Mumbled Billie Joe
"HEY!" Said Tre, again, walking up to us.
"Hey Tre" I said, smiling. Leave it to Tre to interrupt something.
"What's up?" He said, noticing Billie Joe looked pissed off, and I looked down.
"Nothing" snapped Billie Joe
"Okay..."
"Come on Tre" Said Mike, realizing Billie Joe really didn't feel like talking to Tre
"Where are we going?"
"I don't know... Somewhere"
"Where?"
"Somewhere"
"Where?"
"Tre, just shut up and walk" Said Mike
I giggled, and Mike walked off with Tre.
"Mike can tell what your thinking, it's like" I said once they left
"Yeah, that's what happens when your friends for most of your life"
I smiled, and put Billie Joe's sunglasses back on me, and he put his hat back on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Tonight's the last night in Connecticut for a while" Said Billie Joe, later as he sat down on the couch next to me.
"Am I supposed to cry?" I joked
"Yeah. Cry. I said Cry Damnit!" He laughed
I laughed at him, and turned back to the TV. For once I was tired... God was I tired. I hated Becky... Fucking hated her.
"You're still not crying" He said, after 2 minutes of silence
I laughed at him, and sighed. "I think I'm gonna go to bed... I'm dead tired"
"All right, see you in the morning" he said, as I got up
"See ya in the morning" I said, and I walked into my room.
And yes people, I actually slept alone that night! I had nothing on my mind, and I fell asleep as soon as I walked in. I left my door open, though... Because Billie Joe was still out there, and if I did wake up, freaked out or something I could have gone and talked to him... But I didn't wake up... Well, until morning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I got up the next morning, and walked into the other room. Billie Joe was sitting at the table with his head on it, sleeping. I sat down across from him, and just looked at him.
"Billie" I whispered
He jumped up, and fell out of his seat, making me laugh.
"You almost made it in your seat" I said, when I stopped laughing
"I did! Until YOU came!" He said, pointing at me
"And now you've made my day" I laughed, getting up
He got up, mumbled something, and went into his room to change... Making me laugh even more.

The plane was leaving in an hour, and we still needed to get ready, and get to the airport. I was wearing a black shirt, black jeans and white tie... It was Billie Joe's... I just took it from him when he wasn't looking(haha)
"Have you seen my-" He stopped when he saw me with his white tie
"I'm gonna take a wild guess, but that's mine, isn't it?" He asked, pointing at the tie.
"What?! Can't I have one JUST like it?!" I said, trying to act innocent.
"You can... But you don't"
"How do you know that?!"
"I packed your stuff for you that morning... Remember?"
"Oh" I said, trying to smile innocently.
"Tie stealer" he mumbled, and went back into his room, making me laugh
"Billie Joe! Mandy! Let's Go!" I heard Mike yell from out side our door.
"We're coming, we're coming!" Yelled Billie Joe coming out of his room, with his suitcase, and putting on a polka dot tie.
He flung open the door, threw his suitcase out, nearly hitting Tre, and walked back into the room. He grabbed more suitcases, and threw them all out the room, each of them almost hitting Tre.
"Billie! STOP! You're gonna kill me!" Yelled Tre, dodging the suitcases.
Billie Joe and I walked out of the room, and Billie Joe laughed at Tre, who couldn't find out how it was so funny to get suitcases thrown at him.

I sat in the front of the car with Billie Joe, once again, while Tre and Mike sat in the back, arguing.
I sighed in real life, I couldn't wait to be leaving Connecticut, and going back to California. I missed California. And every day back here, I managed to get into a fight.
"Glad to be going... Ugh... Home?" Billie Joe asked, noticing I was deep in thought
"More than happy" I said, smiling.
"That's how I usually feel except I'm away for much longer than this..." he said
"Yeah... I can't imagine how to stay away that long"
He smiled, and looked back at the road. I was happy to be going back "Home" but I wasn't looking forward to a 5 hour ride on a plane... The only plane ride I've ever really enjoyed was the one when I first met Billie Joe.
We all got on the plane, and sat down. I sat down next to Billie Joe, as usual, and Mike and Tre sat down next to each other, still arguing over the same thing.
"You're an asshole" Said Mike, as he sat down
"Takes one to know one"
"Tre... Stop being a 5 year old"
"Dude... Being 5 was cool!"
"Mhm..."

I laughed at Mike and Tre, and then turned to face forward. I was still tired, I always get tired on planes. I was beginning to fall asleep when someone tapped on my shoulder. I spun around, to see Jason.
"Hey! Where have you been?! You missed the mall yesterday, and that other crap" I said, smiling.
"Hey. I wasn't feelin very well... What did I miss?" he said, also smiling
"Oh, nothin... Billie Joe got into a fight with my old best friend... Becky, and that crap."
"Billie Joe got into a fight with your best friend at the mall?"
"Mhm"
"Why?"
"Cuz she's a bitch" I said, looking over at Billie Joe, who had fallen asleep
"You're a great friend" he said, sarcastically
I just laughed at him. "Oh my god, at the concert... My parents were there" I said, remembering it.
"What?!"
I leaned closer to him, and told it to him in a low voice so no one could hear anything.
"That's fucking weird! Who the hell follows people around? And then hires someone to get them?!" He said, after I told him.
"I know! That's like what Billie Joe said"
"He must have been freaked to hear that"
"He was..."
Jason never knew how close Billie Joe and I were, he thought me and Billie Joe were just friends... I had always left out the parts with how Billie Joe let me sleep next to him and all that crap, because... I don't know... Would you have said it?
Jason sat back in his seat after a while, and I turned back around, trying to fall asleep. The difference between this and the last flight was this one seemed to be quicker... And I wasn't complaining about that.

"Mandy, for fucks sake, wake up!" I heard someone say, shaking me awake
"What?" I said, waking up finally
"We're here!"
I blinked, and Billie Joe's face came into view. "We're here?"
"Yes! You're on the plane, every else is off... We're at the airport. The ride is over, we're in California. How man other ways can I explain it? I've been tryin to wake you up for 10 minutes"
"Really?"
"Yeah. Let's go"
"All right, All right, I'm going" I said, standing up to get my bags, even though they weren't there.
"I took them off the plane while you were asleep" Said Billie Joe, seeing how I was looking for my luggage
"Oh, thanks" I said, walking in front of him.
"No problem."
"Are the guys still here?"
"Nah, I told them to go home. Mike was going to kill Tre if he had to stand there and listen to him, and Jason really didn't look well."
"Oh. Jason told me earlier he wasn't feeling well." I said
"Yeah. He didn't look well."
"I know"
"Tre said him and Mike would come over later, so, whatever" Said Billie Joe, as we walked into the airport.
"Kay"

We walked to the car, put our luggage in it, and drove back to Billie Joe's house. I grabbed my suitcases, and ran into the house after Billie Joe had opened the door.
"Home!" I said, falling onto the couch. It felt nice to call this house home for now...
Billie Joe laughed, and walked in behind me, after he had closed and locked the door. It never felt so nice to be in a place that I could call home.

It was later... And Mike, nor Tre called to see if we wanted to hang out. Not that we were really bothered. We didn't feel like going out and shit after the plane.
Whenever I'm really tired, thoughts get into my head... And I kinda freak out, I kinda need someone there for me. I can go from thinking about what I had for breakfast this morning, to thinking about how I'm gonna die... And no... I don't always think of how I'm going to die, it was just an example.
I started to think about back at the mall... And then I thought about the concert... And then my parents... Which got me freaked out? They had been watching me... How did I know they still weren't? Like, they could have been on that flight, just in another part. I never looked, I just looked as far as Jason behind me, and that's all.
I changed quickly, and walked back into the living room, where Billie Joe still was. I didn't take off his white tie though, I liked it on even though it looked weird with a tank top and pajama bottoms. Billie Joe still had the clothes on that he had all day, black trousers, black shirt and his polka dot tie.
I sat down next to him, and kept thinking about how my parents might be in California... And I'm not gonna lie... It scared the shit outta me. I leaned on Billie Joe, too deep in thought, and too tired to sit up strait.
"You tired?" Asked Billie Joe, making me jump
"What? Oh... Yeah..." I said, sitting up
"Is that why you're so quite?" He asked, looking over to me.
"Yeah..."
"Is that why your lying about being so quite?" He asked.
How did he know I was lying?
"I'm just thinking... That's all... And how would you know if I was lying?"
"I can tell, I'm smart"
"Very funny, Billie Joe"
He just looked at me, but smiled. "What's that supposed to mean?!"
I wasn't really in the mood to talk. But I just laughed. Billie Joe knew I was scared... He just didn't know why. He knew I didn't want to talk... And again, he didn't know why.
He just put his arm around me, and I leaned against him. I had so many things going through my head at the moment I didn't even notice myself turning around to kiss him... I just did that without thinking.
I kissed, passionately... One of the most passionate ones. He didn't seem to mind... By the way he pulled me closer to him. I knew what it was going to lead into... I knew from the second I kissed him.
We fell off the couch, never breaking away from the kiss. I was so caught up in the kiss I never thought twice about anything. I had been thinking so much, I had just kissed him for no reason, and now I wasn't going to just stop...
He leaned over me, every once in a while stopping for a breath, before going back for another kiss filled with tongue, teeth, lip... Everything within the mouth...
I was the first one to make my move, when I started to unbutton his shirt. I got off his shirt, and threw it while he started to try to take mine off.
"I thought you said you weren't gonna fuck a drunk 18 year old" I smirked, as he went to take my shirt off
"You're not drunk..." he said, before going back for a kiss.
He started to undo the belt of his trousers, once again, never breaking the kiss...
He got his belt undone, and went to pull it off, when one of the worst things we could imagine happened...
"BILLIE!"
Billie Joe froze.
"Billie Joe! Where are you?!"
"FUCK!" Yelled Billie Joe, but not too loud so they didn't hear him.
Billie Joe went to get up from leaning over me, when they appeared in the doorway... Tre...
Tre stood, wide eyed in the doorway, staring at me and Billie Joe. Billie Joe frantically tried to get his belt done again, while I looked around embarrassed for my night shirt.
"Don't you fucking knock?!" Yelled Billie Joe, looking around for his shirt.
I found mine, and put it on quickly. My face had turned a deep shade of red.
"And what the hell?! I locked the fucking door! How the HELL did YOU get in?!" He yelled
"I used the key..." Said Tre, his eyes as big as dinner plates.
"The door is locked for a reason, I could have been out to dinner or something and you would have just walked into the fucking house" Said Billie Joe, pulling his shirt back over his head.
"Yeah, but then you wouldn't have been as mad at me..."
"Shut the fuck up Tre" Snapped Billie Joe, "What was so important that you had to get into my fucking house for?!"
"Just wanted to see if you two wanted to go over Mike's.. But now I see you two were about to do something more interesting."
"You said you would fucking call me!" Yelled Billie Joe, who now had his shirt back on, but couldn't find his tie.
"Yeah... I'm gonna try that next time"
"Asshole" mumbled Billie Joe
Tre had the shocked/"I-fucking-caught-you" look on his face.
"I'm gonna go... I'll tell Mike you... Ugh... Couldn't hang... Bye" Said Tre, with the same look on his face, but now a "I-CAUGH-YOU" smile.
"Yeah, you do that" snapped Billie Joe
Tre left, and Billie Joe just looked at me, and sat down on the couch next to me.
I was silent... I was physically there... But not mentally. I was still trying to figure out what happened. So before I was just thinking, I kissed Billie Joe, and almost fucked him... Okay... Wait... Huh?
I sighed. If I was confused before, I was even more confused right now. I think Billie Joe also was a little confused. None of that was meant to happen.
"Still tired?" Asked Billie Joe, after what seemed almost forever in silence.
"I was... But not now" I said, smiling a little.
"Tre's sucha fuckin idiot at times" Said Billie Joe, standing up.
"I would have never known"
Billie Joe laughed.
"Now I'm tired" I complained, after what was another long time of silence.
"Yeah, me too" Said Billie Joe
"I think I'm gonna go to bed..." I said, looking up at Billie Joe
"Yeah, me too"
I smiled, and walked up stairs, and went into my room for a minute, before I started to think again. Billie Joe had just laid down in bed after a shower, and I was still sitting on the end of my bed, thinking about everything... Things I didn't want to think about.
"Get outta my head" I said to myself, thinking about things that would make me cry.
I heard Billie Joe get up, and the hall light turned on. A couple seconds later he appeared in my room.
"Are you okay?" He asked, looking at me.
"Yeah, I'm fine Billie Joe" I mumbled
"You sure?"
"Yes Billie Joe"
"Okay..."
"Night..." I said, laying down. I was mad that he had come into my room to see if I was okay... Which is stupid, because at the same time I was happy he cared about me?
"Okay... Night..." he said, and he turned off the hallway light, going back into his room.
"No, I'm not o' fucking k" I yelled at myself, but this time so he couldn't hear.
I got up, and walked over to his room, not even bothering to turn on the light.
"Billie Joe?"
"Hmmm?"
"I'm... Not" I said
He turned on the light, as I sat down. "Not what?"
"Not okay... I'm not okay..." I said, looking down. I felt embarrassed, and stupid. He just wanted to see if I was okay, and I was a bitch to him.
"Come here" He said, opening his arms.
I lay down next to him, and told him everything.
"If your parents are here in Cali, and they try to come and get you, they aren't gonna get you. I already promised you that, and I already got your Mom to go away once... Think I'm just gonna be an asshole and let them take you now?"
I smiled, and pulled his arm closer around me. "No..."
I looked at him quickly, to see him smile, turned back around, before finally falling asleep.