Sequel: In the End

It Started Off With Just A Trip To Oakland, California

Does He Know?

"Billie Joe?" I said, waking up from my "Afternoon Nap" Which turned into a all day nap... Way to go...

"Hmmm?"

"Are you asleep?"

"Yeah"

I laughed, and turned around to face him. "I knew you were awake" I said, seeing his eyes were slightly open.

"All right-" he stopped because of a yawn.

"Ewww Billie Joe, when's the lat time you brushed your teeth?!" I joked

"This morning, why is my breath that bad?" He said

"Ohh, no, not at all" I said, smiling.

"Really?" He said

"Eww! I mean-"

"Ooh, sure, try to cover it up now" He laughed, sitting up

I smiled, and went go sit up, but slid off the couch, landing with a thud and a "Damn couch"

Billie Joe looked over the side of the couch, and starting laughing at me.

"Aww, your so nice sitting up there and laughing at me" I said sarcastically

"I know, I try hard-"

But he got cut off when I pulled him onto the floor, him landing with an "oof" making me laugh

"Smooth Billie Joe"

"It would have been smoother if you didn't pull me down"

"Yeah, but you wouldn't have fell off on your own"

"Oh, you mean like you did?"

I laughed at him, and playfully hit him in the arm.

"I've ended up on this fucking floor more times in the past days than I ever fucking have." Billie Joe said, sitting up.

"Look at the brightside-"

"Which is?"

"You got pulled down by a girl" I said

"Wow, you sure know how to make a guy feel good" He said sarcastically

"Yup, I know" I said, smiling

He laughed, and got up, stumbling a little bit first. He looked out the window, and yawned.

"We've been out for like fucking hours!"

"I know... I'm never gonna sleep tonight"

"You didn't sleep last night, either"

I smiled, and got up. "I did, just for a little cuz of Tre"

Billie Joe smiled, and put his arm around me.

"I can't believe we fucking slept all day!" He said, going into the kitchen.

"I know, and I wasn't even tired..."

"I would have never thought you were... Except you slept all day." He laughed

"You slept all day, too!"

"Yeah, I know, I know."

I smiled, and then a part of 'Minority' rang through the house. Billie Joe looked around, looking where it was coming from when I realized it was my cell phone. I picked it up, and looked at it. What? It was Becky... I just sighed and put it down. Nothing like a phone call from the girl you and your boyfriend can't stand to lighten the mood!

Billie Joe asked me, as if to say "Who is it?"

"It's no one."

"Wow, you've got a friend called no one?"

I rolled my eyes, and sat back on the couch, and Billie Joe came over. "Are you hungry?" he asked

"Are you?" I asked

"I don't know... Not really"

"Same here" I said, yawning.

"Did you just yawn?!" Billie Joe asked

"Yup"

"How are you still tired, I could stay awale until fucking tomorrow!"

"I would love to make that a bet, but I don't want to give you any ideas" I laughed, "But then again, you probably will anyway"

Billie Joe blinked, looking at me, making me laugh. I got up to go and change, I didn't feel like staying the same cloathes. Billie Joe was trying to prove to me that I was going to fall asleep that night, so it turned into a competition who can stay up longer.

"So when does this competition start?" I asked, coming down the stairs, and putting my hair up.

"It started from when we woke up" Said Billie Joe, with one of those "Evil" grins.

"Okay, now that's getting creepy" I joked at Billie Joe's smile

He smiled not the "Evil" one anymore, and then laughed. I giggled, sat down next to him. And once again, I yawned. Billie Joe smiled again, and I just rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'm not falling asleep before you" I said, after another yawn.

"In the past 5 minutes you've yawned 13 times, I've counted. In the past 5 hours I haven't yawned once"

"You've been counting all the times I've yawned?!"

"Gave me something to do"

"You counted all the times I yawned?!"

"Am I telling the future or did we just go through that?"

"Your telling the future"

"I told everyone I was fucking physcic, but they thought I was loosin my damn mind"

"You already lost your mind"

"Ooh, thanks" He said, sarcastically

I smiled, an annoying smile that I would do to the preppy bitches when I wanted to get on their nerves.

"That's something Tre would do" Said Billie Joe, smiling

I smiled, laughing a little, and sat back on the couch. It was getting later and later... Or earlier and earlier? I don't know... But Billie Joe was trying to stay away, and I was doing the best job.

"I knew I'd beat you" I said, trying not to laugh as I heard Billie Joe snore, "And it's a good thing too, cuz I'm tired"

I layed down next to him, falling asleep right away. I'm one of those people that could stay up one night, and then have to sleep like forever the next day, I have stayed for days at times, but then I slept for a while...

Before I knew it I thought I heard someone talking. But it wasn't Billie Joe. It was a guy. I opened my eyes, to see Mike sitting on the other couch, watching TV... Wha?

I lifted my arm, and felt in back of me for Billie Joe. Sure enough he was there. Now I was even more confused. I turned around, to face Billie Joe without making a sound. He was sleeping, still.

I looked over at my watch, and it showed 10:17...

"Billie Joe" I whispered, pushing him.

"Hmmm?"

"Wake up"

"Hmmm?"

"Wake up!"

"Hmmm?"

"Not funny" I said, and I sat up. I looked over at Mike, who hadn't noticed... Heh, maybe that's because he was also asleep.

"All right, go back to sleep now, Billie Joe, You don't need to wake up" I said, laying back down.

"Well, I'm awake now."

"Now I know how to get you awake"

"By waking me up?"

"Haha, very funny"

He smiled, and I laughed, and then looked over at Mike. "Billie, did you know Mike is here?"

"No, that's not how you can wake me up"

"Billie... Mike is here"

"Huh?"

"Am I gonna have to repeat myself all day?!"

"If you want to, go ahead."

"You and your humor"

"I try hard"

"Good, now, Mike is here."

"I-"

"Look on the couch!"

"We're on the couch"

"You're gonna make me pull my hair out of my head"

"And where will that get ya? Then you'll be bald"

"Billie Joe!"

"That's me"

"Look on the OTHER couch"

"Oh, well, you could have said that"

"Well I didn't! OKAY?!"

"Yes ma'am"

I rolled my eyes, and pointed to Mike. Billie Joe looked confused.

"Why's Mike here? Ouch!" He said, as I hit him over the head with a pillow for just noticing Mike was there.

"Listen to me!"

"I am"

"You're gonna make me kill something"

"That's scary"

"Billie Joe!"

"Okay, Okay"

"Now I forgot what I was talking about"

Billie Joe smiled, which of course made me smile. I couldn't help it.

"Stop smiling, now you're gonna make me smile"

Billie Joe just kept smiling, making me laugh. I sat up, and looked over at Mike, who was moving, looking like he was waking up. His eyes opened, and he looked over at me and Billie, who were both sitting up looking at him.

"Hi" Said Billie Joe, looking over at Mike

"Hey" He said, sitting up, "I came over early this morning... And fell asleep"

"Ooh" Said Billie Joe

"I had to get out of the house, I was getting really pissed off."

"Why?" I asked

He shrugged, "No idea, actually..."

"Well, you'r always welcome to crash here, man" Said Billie Joe

Mike smiled, and nodded, "Thanks man" And then he looked from me to Billie Joe, and smiled again, "Such a cute couple" He said, with a little laugh

I looked at Billie Joe, who just looked at me, and then Mike.

"I'm just kidding!" He laughed

Billie Joe and I smiled, and I forced a laugh. Mike looked at us, amused, and then it dawned on him that me and Billie Joe were sharing the couch. He just smiled to himself, and laid back down.

I looked back at Billie Joe, who was trying not to laugh at the look on my face.

"You think I'm funny?!"

"Maybe"

"Oh god no... Not this again" I sighed

Billie Joe laughed, and laid back down. I just continued to sit there...

"Oh yah, I fell asleep after you last night" I said, smiling

"Don't rub it in"

I smiled, and laughed, laying down. He put his arm around me, and I rested my head on his chest. I could have laid there forever. Mike stood up, and looked at Billie Joe and me.

"All right you little love bird," he paused and laughed a little, "I'm going to get some coffee, anyone want something?"

I sat up, and shook my head. "Nah, but thanks"

Mike smiled, and nodded. "You want anything, Bill?"

"Nah, I'm fine, too"

"Okay, I'll be back later"

"All right, see ya"

Mike smiled, and nodded before leaving the room, and house. I turned to Billie Joe.

"Do Tre, Mike, and umm... Jason... Know we're together?" I asked

"Nope," Said Billie Joe, staring at the cieling.

"Apparently Mike does"

"Nah, he was just kidding"

"Billie Joe... We're laying on the same couch that we both slept on with your arm around me, and you think he thinks that we're just friends?"

"Hell no, but Mike's my best friend, I really don't care if he knew"

I smiled, and laid back down... It was just Mike, and it's not like we were hiding anything. I worry too much at times... And I always worry over nothing... But Tre would probably tease us... Well... No he wouldn't, cuz Tre's Billie Joe's best friend, and Billie Joe would probably beat the crap outta him if he did... But whatever... I don't care.