Sequel: In the End

It Started Off With Just A Trip To Oakland, California

Mad Doesn't Begin to Explain It

I woke up with a really bad hangover... My head was pounding... I was half on the floor, and half on the bed. It took me a minute to realize where the hell I was.
After sitting on my bed, and looking around, I finally remembered what had happened... Especially with Billie Joe.
I got up, stumbling a little bit at first, but then I was able to walk... Finally. Last night I must have fallen 5 times just going up the stairs alone.
I opened my door, and walked down the stairs, to get something to drink... And maybe a couple asprins... Yeah
Making sure Billie Joe wasn't around, I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge, and heading into the bathroom to find asprin.
I walked out of the bathroom, taking a sip of my water bottle, while swallowing the pills. I heard someone coming down the stairs... Which meant it was Billie Joe.
He got to the bottem of the stairs, and I didn't even look at him... I didn't want anything to do with him.
I walked over to the sofa, and sat down, acting like he wasn't even there. I sat down, when I Really should have been packing. My parents knew where I was... Sooner or later, if I didn't go home on my own, they were gonna come and get me, then deal with me when I was at home again.
Billie Joe walked into the kitchen, and also got a water bottle out of the fridge. It was obvious he had no idea why I was ignoring him... Figures, that the time he screws up big time, he cant remember...
"Are you mad at me?" he asked, after trying to think of what to say to me.
"Mad? Billie... Mad doesn't even begin to explain" I snapped
He looked at me, confused at why I was so pissed off at him.
"Why? What did I do?"
"You know Billie Joe, it doesn't even matter anymore. I have to leave within this fuckin week, even though I just got here two days ago."
"What?! Your leaving?!" he exclaimed
"You know Billie Joe, at times I wish I could just be like you. Get wasted, forget everything the next morning, and get away with it" I snapped. I didn't mean to hurt him like this... But I was SO mad at him, at the moment I didn't care.
"Last night..." he said to himself
"Yeah Billie Joe, last night! Last night when Becky called, telling me my freakin parents found out from a girl I hate, that I'm staying with you! Last night, when I tried to tell you, and see if you could, I don't know... Maybe help me SOME way, hell, even if it was helping me pack I would have been a little okay. But NO Billie Joe! I told you, and all you said was SO!" I said, breaking down into tears.
He looked up at me, he didn't know what to do. If he had come over me, I might just say more stuff... But he didn't want to stand there and watch me cry because of how he was the night before.
"Mandy, I-"
"No Billie Joe, I have to go pack" I said, getting up.
"You're not packing. If you're parents want to take you home and hurt you, they'll have to go through me, and even then they won't get you home, because I'm not gonna let you go back to being hurt like that again."
I was so mad at Billie Joe.. But by saying that, he was really making up for it... I could tell he wasn't just acting... He really meant it...
I'm so pathetic, jeez. I was so mad at him one second, and the next I felt like a retard for being mad at him... One of those situations where it's impossible to make up your mind, I guess...
Billie came over, and sat next to me on the couch, I was still crying, and once again, Billie Joe was right there, next to me...