Sequel: In the End

It Started Off With Just A Trip To Oakland, California

Bad Dream

"I'm starving" Said Billie Joe, coming upstairs, into my room as I listened to 'Are We the Waiting'
I hadn't noticed he was there, at first. I had my headphones on, and I was looking up at the cieling, singing it to myself.
"Stary night City lights comin down over me/Skyscrapers and stargazers/ in my head/ Are we we are/Are we we are/ the waiting/unknown-"
I stopped, and jumped up as I realized Billie Joe was in the doorway.
"Hey, no need to have a heart attack, it was just me" he laughed, walking in the room
I smiled, and sat up, letting him sit next to me.
"I'm starving," he said again, "Wanna go get something to eat?"
"Yeah, sounds good to me" I responded, "But let me change"
He nodded, and got up, closing the door behind him

***

We ended up going to a chinese place, to get somethin to eat. We started to talk about random things, when he decided to ask me about what me and my mom had talked about before...
"Why doesn't your mom want you with me, and the guys?" he asked, looking down at his plate.
"It's not that she doesn't like me with you guys-"
"Then why does she want you home so bad?"
He got me...
"Because, she doesn't like me to be happy. My father use to try to get her to stop being suck a freakin idiot to me, but he had a freak accident... When I was 12... He was in the hospital, because some guy slammed into the driver side of his car... And he had no seatbelt on... And ever since that, he was different. He was like he is today... Now he's just like my mom. And my brother, the only one that cared about me, is in college..."
Billie Joe looked up from his plate, shocked.
"So they just... Just stopped caring about you?" He asked, still schocked
"Well... My mom never really cared about me... And yeah... My dad pretty much just stopped"
"That's insane..." he whispered
"I know... But I've gotten use to it"
"But you shouldn't have had to get use to it"
"I know... But when they hit me, was when I listened to your music... Like, the first time they hit me, I went on my computer, and somehow I stumbled on your website, and listend the the music video's... So I started buying your CD's. Even now when they'd hit me, I turn on one of your CD's..."
He just looked at me. He opened his mouth a few times to say somethin, but he couldn't.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I stepped out of his Black BMW, and walked up to the door, Billie Joe by my side, talking about some crazy thing Tre did.
He opened the door, and we walked in, laughing. We both sat down, on the couch, and turned on the TV.
"I'll be right back, I need to take a shower" I said, going to walk up the stairs.
"Okay" He said, smiling

I took a quick shower, and put on my black pajama bottoms that said "Kiss me" and my black spahgetti strap shirt that said 'Green Day' across it. I put my hair into a bun, and went back downstairs to see Billie Joe, listening to MY ipod.
"Billie Joe," I laughed, sitting down next to him, "Why are you listening to my ipod?"
He turned off my ipod, and handed it to me. "I got bored, and I couldn't find mine"
I smiled, and turned on my ipod to see he was in the middle of 'Helena' by My Chemical Romance.
"You like this song?" I said, waving my ipod infront of him
"Yeah, My Chemical Romance is cool."
"Yup, oh yeah, I forgot you were on tour with them" I said, turning off my ipod
"Yeah, they were all cool guys to hang out with"
"I bet"
"Now I need a shower," he said smiling
I laughed, and nodded. "Okay, I bet I can find your Ipod"
"I bet you can't"
I laughed, "I bet I can"
"If you can find it by the time I get out... Then... I don't know, we'll figure it out then"
"Okay, deal" I laughed.
"Deal" He smiled.
He went to get up, but turned around and kissed me quickly on my cheek. I smiled, I didn't know what else to do
"You pants," He said with a smile, "They said kiss me, so I did"
I bit my lip to try to hide my smile as he went upstairs.

He came back a little later, and sat down next to me.
"Find it?" he asked, smiling
"Wuh? O.. No! I forgot to look!"
He laughed at me, and looked back at the TV, to see I had been watching music Video's. I flipped the channel, to see American Idiot just starting.
"All of you guys are funny in this music video" I said, as Tre ran around the stage where his drums were, while Mike was jumpin around like a maniac
He laughed, "The slime was the best"
I couldn't help but laugh at Tre in the background, going crazy on his drums.

"Billie" I said, as soon as I woke up from falling asleep on the couch.
He was asleep, on the floor.
"Billie" I said again, but this time leaning off the couch, and pushing him.
"Wha? What do you wantt?" he groaned, waking up.
"You fell asleep"
"So did you"
"Well. I'M going to go up to my room to sleep... In a BED" I said, getting up, trying not to step on him
"Good for you..." he grumbled
"No! Billie, do you expect me to go up there alone?!"
"You're the one who offered to go up there in the first place"
"And now you should offer to go up"
"I never heard that part before..."
"Billie!"
"All right, All right. If you must have someone escourt you upstairs I guess I'll HAVE to, but don't mind the fact I was sleeping"
"Okay, thanks"
"What?! Oh, whatever" he said, pushing himself off the ground, to get up
We both went upstairs, and I went into my room, saying "Night Billie" first
"Night" he said, and walked into him room.
I watched him, before going to my bed. He walked in his room, and fell onto his bed. I giggled, and lay down on my bed.

***

I woke up, a little later. It was pitch black... I couldn't see in front of me. I looked over at my clock, and pressed the button so the light could come on the clock, and I could see what time it was.
The clock was blank... Which was odd, because the batteries were brand new. I got up, because I couldn't fall back asleep... It was silent, and not the pleasent silent... But eerie silence. For one, Billie Joe was quite... If I woke up during the night I would hear him snoring.
I got up, and walked around, slamming into a wall, and falling back.
"Fuck that hurt" I said, rubbing my head, and getting up again.
I walked into Billie Joe's room, to see if he was okay. Not hearing him snore, scared me... I have no idea why...
"Billie?" I asked, turning him... Wholey shit...
I turned on the light... Which barely gave out any light... But it gave me enough light to see Billie Joe not breathing... Shit... Billie Joe... Was dead...
I stared blankly at him... And just fell to the ground, crying