Sequel: Ella's New Sound
Status: In process of name changing. If you would like to continue reading, go ahead and do so. Names: Ray=Marcus Gerard=Alex Mikey=Mitch and Frank=Freddy

Mary without Sound

Chapter 11: Flash Backs Have Their Own Soundtrack

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. My watch flashed 9:30 pm in neon green light. I was so hungry. Ray was passed out on my bed and it looked like Mikey and Caitlyn haven’t come back yet. Gee was still asleep on the couch. I looked around the kitchen and started to remember the first day we moved in:
------------------------------------------------------------
It was about 3 years ago…
“Come on guys, its already four, we got to get moving.” I shouted down the hall. Ray and Frank came running down the hall chasing Gee. he flew through the air to avoid being caught. But he ended up landing on Mikey who was sitting on the couch typing his love letter to Caitlyn. Mikey’s lap top fell on the floor and shut with a loud snap. Three seconds later, Frank and Ray were too, flying through the air and landed on Gee and Mikey, thus making a dog pile. And where was I during all this? Standing by the kitchen table, laughing my ass off.
Everyone piled off and gathered their things.
“Let’s go, I want to see the place if that’s alright with you guys.” I said, folding my arms and tapping my toes.
“Alright, alright, we’re coming.” Frank whined, picking up his backpack.
We all went outside and put our luggage in the back of the truck. We got in and drove out of the driveway. Ray sat next to me in the front while Gee and Mikey were cramped in the back. Ray read off the directions to the new place. We were finally moving out.
“Is Caitlyn meeting us there?” I asked. I kept my eyes on the road as I asked Mikey.
“Yeah, I gave her a copy of the directions.” He replied.
We turned the corner on Main and there it was. I parked the car and got out, leaving the things behind. No need to carry your stuff up into a place you haven’t seen yet.
Over by the main entrance, we saw Caitlyn. Hair tied up in a ponytail, wearing a black sweatshirt and tight jeans with jewels on them, she waved. Flashes of her diamond bracelet slight blinded us as she did so.
“Hey Caitlyn,” I waved and walked toward her. The guys followed behind me.
“What room is it?” Frank asked.
“Top floor.”
“Well, let’s go.” Ray said.
Mikey grabbed Caitlyn’s hand and walking into the building, following us. We got into the elevator and I hit the top floor button. We all waited in silence.
We got out of the elevator and walked to the only door. Which to me, seemed a little creepy. I put the key in the lock and opened the door.
Everything was there; Tables, couches, chairs, pictures, television, ect. The first floor was hard wood floor except the living room; which had blue carpet. I looked over at the kitchen, which was on my right from the door. In it, there was an island counter and a fridge. But to the far left was a set of stares. Up the stares was an inside balcony with 3 doors. I’m sure 2 bedrooms, and 1 bath. There was a railing that surrounded the balcony that had support beams to hold it up. I couldn’t wait to move all my stuff in. Down stares were 2 doors. I’m sure they were another bathroom and bedroom. I was told it was 3 beds, 2 baths.
“This place is amazing!” Caitlyn huffed, she was breath taken by the scene.
“Let’s get the stuff.” Gerard said. And we left to get our things.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know, but I want to eat and I cant leave the computer. so enjoy!