Sequel: Ella's New Sound
Status: In process of name changing. If you would like to continue reading, go ahead and do so. Names: Ray=Marcus Gerard=Alex Mikey=Mitch and Frank=Freddy

Mary without Sound

Chapter 5: Hearing Aid

Early in the morning, I snuck out of the house to go to Gee’s. I had a feeling Frank was fallowing me, but I really didn’t care. But why would he follow me? I was wearing my pink and purple striped pajama pants with sparkled stars and a purple tank top with sparkled stars and a muffin that says “I wish I were as cute as cupcakes.”.
By the time I turned the corner, I totally knew that Frank was behind me. I whirl around quickly and surprised him.
“Holy shit Mary, don’t do that to a poor kid!” His hand flew to his chest like he was having a heart attack.
“But what’s the fun of following someone without have surprises ‘jump’ out at you?” I joked. I pushed his shoulder and started walking again.
“Are you going over to Gee and Mikey’s house to talk to Mikey?”
I shook my head yes. I didn’t know what I would do per se but I know I’m going to do something.
We walked in silence, bumping into each other and have a nice short walk until we got to Gee’s house.
“Well, here I go.” I say, walking towards the dark blue door.
“Wait,” Frank ran up to me and touched my shoulder. He spun me around. “It wasn’t Mikey who kissed you.”
I looked at him with a blank mind, what is he talking about? I thought.
“Than who was it?” I put my hands on my hips and tilted my head a little bit.
He took a deep sigh, and then looks down.
“Frankie, who was it?”
He looked at me in the eye.
“Me.” He then grabs my shoulders and pulls me into a kiss. I don’t remember what the kiss at the movies felt like, even though it was yesterday, but damn, Frank is a pretty good kisser. And I kind of started to kiss him back.
He pulls away, an inch away from my face.
“Really?” I barely breathed out. That kiss took my breath away, literally.
He leans in a little bit closer so our lips were close to touching.
“Yes.”
I look down at the ground, trying to gather my thoughts. He then pulls me into another kiss. This time, I kiss back more. What does this mean? I thought, wondering if this meant a start of a new relationship between me, Mikey and Frankie.
I pull away and look at him.
“How come you didn’t disagree with me last night?” I ask, taking his hands off my shoulders but I didn’t let go.
“I didn’t want to alarm Ray. He’s your brother and it’s kind of weird to say that stuff in front of him.” He said.
“So what does this mean?” I ask, looking him more in the eye.
“Well, uh, we could hook up on Monday, if you’re not doing anything?” he gives me a little smirk, us still holding hands.
“I’m doing nothing but hanging out with you guys,” I give him the eye brow look where I lift my eye brow, but sometimes I do it uncontrollably and it looks like my eye brow is doing the worm.
“What about later, when every one goes home.” he keeps looking down.
“You mean, when the world ends? Ha, yeah, I’m not doing anything. That gives you all of today and tomorrow at school to think about where you’re going to take me and what the plans will be.” I looked at him. Than put my hands on his face, finally letting go of his hands. I turned his head to face my face. “Look me in the eye and tell me you want to take me out Monday night.”
“I want to go out with you Monday night. Will you do it?” he asked, making a fishy face as I push more on his cheeks.
I giggled at his funny fish face, shaking my head yes. I let go of his face and started walking home. I turned my head and I saw him just standing there, not moving from the position I left him.
“You okay?” I stopped walking to hear his answer.
“Yeah, I’m just catching up on the fact that I just asked you out.” he looked up at me. He walked closer and hugged me. I hugged back. “Thank you.” He whispered in my ear. I cringed a little bit because it was a turn-on that not many people knew about.
I pulled away.
“Um, ok. No problem. I got to get back; you want to walk with me?”
“Sure.” He grabbed my hand and we started walking.
I can’t believe I was about to ask Mikey if he was the one who kissed me yesterday. How embarrassing would that have been for the both of us? Really embarrassing I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay so I'm gonna try and get the next chapter in by tonight. Enjoy then comment!!

-Rylie