Sequel: Ella's New Sound
Status: In process of name changing. If you would like to continue reading, go ahead and do so. Names: Ray=Marcus Gerard=Alex Mikey=Mitch and Frank=Freddy

Mary without Sound

Chapter 8: Mary go Round

We drove to the Comfort Inn and checked into a two-bed room.
“Now can we talk about this?” Ray asked, putting our bag under the bed. I opened the freezer and grabbed some ice.
“You know about my past, Ray. I just can’t even believe he would ask for my forgiveness.” Though he really didn’t ask for one, I knew he wanted it though.
“Let’s just relax. It’s late, how ‘bout some dinner.” He picked up the phone and ordered food service. I ate mostly ice cream and cakes and some carrots. Ray ate some hot dogs.
I went to bed at about 10 pm. Ray stayed up watching Rocco’s Modern Life on TV.

Later in the middle of the night, I was dreaming about Ray. Like, we-just-met-in-high-school Ray, not the we-were-step-siblings Ray. We were hanging out behind the school and we were making out. But my dream didn’t last long because it came true when I woke up.
This is what happened:
I woke up with Ray kissing me. Not like, with tongue, but kissing me. That’s as simple as it gets. So, I was already excited, and pulled him on me and we started making out. That’s what happened. We didn’t have sex. But there was groping and kissing in other places besides the lips.
In the morning, I wake up to the sun shinning in my eyes. I try to sit up but Ray’s arm was wrapped around my waist behind me. I looked over and the other bed wasn’t even messy which meant Ray slept in my bed all night.
“Hey, wake up. We got to get going. The guys are probably wondering where we are.” I said with a soothing voice. Not only would the guys be worried, so would Mom. I rubbed my hands on his face and threw his curly, wild hair.
He groaned a little and turned on his stomach.
“Wake up,” I started to shake him and he fell off the bed. “Oops.” I giggled as he started to stand up. We always somehow find ourselves on the floor for some reason in the mornings. I noticed he was only wearing boxers. I looked at myself. I was only wearing my thong and tee shirt.
“Kay, I’m up. Let’s just go.” He rubbed his head and started putting on his pants.
“How about, on our way out, we get some breakfast at Burger King?” I asked, brushing my hair. I walked to my bed and grabbed the suitcase under the it and picked out some clean clothes. I got dressed and put the dirty clothes back in the bag and put the bag on the bed.
“Okay. Ill check us out.” He grabbed the key cards and left.
What happened last?
I walked out into the lobby and saw Ray standing by door waiting for me.
“Hey.” I said, handing him my bag.
“Hey, so what about us going to breakfast?” He asked, opening the door. He threw the bag in the back seat and jumped in.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said, pretending I really had no idea what he was talking about. I stated the truck and pulled out.
“Are you kidding me?”
“I don’t know, am I?” I giggled and pulled out of the parking lot. I couldn’t wait to get home. I had to break up with Frank so I can think this whole situation threw.
We pulled into our drive way eating French fries at about 2 pm. Frank and Mikey came running out with these worried faces on. I jumped out and grabbed Frank’s shirt and pulled him aside while Mikey talked to Ray about our whereabouts.
“We need to talk.” I sat down on a row of bricks on the sides of the driveway.
“It’s about me lying to you, isn’t it?” I noticed Frank put more eyeliner on than usual.
“First thing, did Gerard do your makeup? ‘Cause it looks good. And second, yes it is. You knew it was Ray that planed the whole thing out, and you lied to me by telling me it was you. Plus you got me thinking it was Mikey at first. I just need time to think about all this stuff going on. Can you give me that time?” I noticed something about Frank that I never noticed before. He was sensitive when it came to me. And I just noticed that today. He had a tear well up in he right eye, the eye that everyone sees that’s not covered with his hair. He took a deep breath and ended up sucking the tear back into his eye. Weird.”
“Okay, that’s okay. So our date’s off tonight?”
I nodded my head and stood up. “I’m sorry Frankie.” I kissed the top of his head and walked away. I wonder how much this is going to change our relationship. “Maybe another time, okay?” I said turning my head. This lightened his mood a little. I smiled and walked toward Mikey and Ray.
“Guess what Mary?” Ray asked.
“I give, tell me.” I say, leaning against the truck.
“I have a new girl friend.” Mikey smiled and clapped his hands. His glasses almost fell off and I started laughing really hard.
“Who is she?” I asked
“Caitlyn McGuire.” Mikey handed me a picture of her that was in his wallet. She has long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She looks about 18 or 19.
“That’s cool Mikey, I’m really happy for you.” I say patting his shoulder. “Oh, where’s Gee?”
“He’s inside making a sandwich.”
“Thanks.”
I ran up the stairs and into the house.
“Gee, I’m back.” I walked into the kitchen and gave him a big hung. “Thank you so much.” I said into his shoulder. I felt like crying. I was so happy that I was home and not at the awful hospital.
“Where did you go?” he asked, pulling me away. I saw he was very worried about just leaving like that.
“I went to go see my…um…brother.”
He was quiet for a long time then pulled me back into another hug.
“Are you okay?”
I nodded my head and hugged him tighter.
“I missed you Gee.”
♠ ♠ ♠
well, here you be!