Another Tale From Another Broken Home

Part 10: Moving In

So we get to my Dad’s house around 20 minutes later. Stella and Dad’s new girlfriend Brittney was there waiting for us. We hopped out un-packed the car and put in the house then dad introduced me to my step sister and Brittney. I’m not sure wether she will become my Step Mum yet or not. ‘Sally this is Brittney my girlfriend and this is Stella your little sister.’ ‘Hi Brittney, hi Stella’ ‘Well sally I’ll show you were your room is and you can unpack while Brittney prepares dinner.’ ‘Okay cool.’ Dad’s house was awesome. Well should I say its my house now as well, it’s really big and it has a music room and a basement that they practice in as well and a big garage and pool and spa and I could go on and on about it. We got to my room. It’s black with a green feature wall. It has a huge black and green bed with green and black carpet and a big desk and a big window that over looks the backyard. I have a feeling im going to enjoy living here. I started un-packing and putting my CD’s away and my clothes and put my posters up all over the walls. I laid down on my bed when I was done and put on the black parade. I was thinking all that’s happened over the last 3 months. I’ve gone from a social reject, an outcast and being beaten by the asshole, to having a friend who turned into a boyfriend, meeting my dad, moving in with him, and also meeting my favourite band Green Day. I had never been this happy, and it feels so good. A knock at my door interrupted my thinking. ‘Come in.’ ‘Hey Sally, how do you like you new room? You settling in alright?’ ‘Hey Dad, yeh I’m settling in fine, my rooms really great, thanks Dad.’ ‘It’s alright, so is see you know how to play the guitar.’ ‘Yeh you sent it to me remember’ ‘ha-ha yeh I do remember gorgeous. Hmm a guitars no good, I’ll have to teach you how to play bass. I promise you I will.’ ‘Ha-ha thanks Sad, one day you will, one day.’
THE END

[the last part, i'm doing a sequel. post more when i can]