Black Rainbows

Elizabeth and Evalyn are twins from a very richly loved family. Both extremely beautiful young 17 going on 18 women. They have induvidual groups of friends that don't really hang out together.
Both have the same build skinny, broad shoulders, slightly prominent features, and a decent amount on top. Elizabeth has blue eyes and aburn hair, while Evalyn has green eyes and black hair, with multicolored things in her hair.
Elizabeth is the sweet nice loving twin. While Evalyn is the more rebellious mischievous twin. They're love for each other is as short as their mother's temper. Which, is saying something.

Their rich ranking doesn't help the fact that the whole family has a stalker. A dark shadow in the alley or a daunting figure in the crowd. Everywhere. He's tearing at their minds and they know it. Huddled for dear life one night the parents thrust the children into the hall closet.

Mr. Ekunoevion desperately pleads for the man to stop his terrors. But the shaded figure persists to attack the mother. Her sweaty faced was laced with terror as he stabbed her heart. It beat its last on the ground in her own pool of blood. Next to her lie her husband of 20 years.

He then searched for the hall closet.

©Copyrighted
  1. ***, ***.
    Puppets. Puppets. Puppets....
  2. Elizabeth
    A sharp, sharp pain.
  3. Evalyn
    A burning that felt so very, very cold
  4. Hello, Smoker.
    "Evalyn Ekunoevion," Its black holes moved like a whirlpool."You know what you've done."
  5. Stairway to Heaven
    So, this is what they meant...stairway to heaven.
  6. Demons, Things, and Him
    "My Lord," it croaked, bowing and creaking whatever lay under its cloak.
  7. One, Two, Three.