Status: Slow Progress

The Queens of Death Metal VS The Queens of Scene

You Better Pray

To say the girls were shocked at Kyle's appearance was an understatement. They were full out freaked. The Kyle they knew wore rainbows all year long, a tank top and shorts. Plus her eyeliner was very unKyle, it was on. They couldn't remember the last time she wore makeup.

"Uh..." Candice said, dumbfounded. She didn't like this version of Kyle...Kyle was actually pretty. And Candice was used to being the pretty one. She was, after all, wonderfully pale, had a clear complexion, and knew how to dress her body.

"What?" Kyle said, almost laughingly.

"You look...different." Carmen said, before anyone else could say something mean.

"Oh, well, my other clothes were dirty. These are old." Kyle said, amazed at how easily she was lying. "Uh, how about we go shopping now?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When they returned, the girls dropped their bags, sighing with exhaustion. As usual, Mysha and Kyle's bags were the least in number. Candice had the most, of course.

"Now that we're all tired I think it's time to remind you that we have to be packed in an hour because we're leaving tonight for tour." Max said to the girls.

"No problem. We're almost packed." Cassy said.

"We just have to add our new stuff." Kyle said, laughing.

"It'll take me an hour to find room for my new stuff!" Candice laughed and it was then that they felt as they had before, close. Like Kyle wasn't keeping secrets.

"Come on ladies, go pack. Remember to put your essentials in a carry on!" Max yelled as he ushered the girls up the stairs towards their rooms.

"Yes, sir!" Kyle and Candice yelled, saluting him. Cassy just shook her head at her two friends. They broke apart as they each ran to their own rooms to begin their packing.

This was the fastest they had ever been whisked away on tour...the day after accepting, but they didn't care. Kyle looked at her suitcase; it still filled with the essentials from last tour, four months before. She sighed as she flung open her closet, trying to decide what to take with her. Then she remembered her new clothes and skipped over to the semi-large bag.

"Oh, let's see what I bought." As she pulled out clothes she realized something...the clothes, they looked like something she had seen before, but Kyle shrugged it off and went about her packing. As she packed she hummed to herself smiling as she remembered previous tours...

"Shit." She said, realizing she had forgotten her most important essentials...her photos. Sad as it was, the Holli side of her couldn't leave them when she went on tour just knowing they were there was all she needed.

She ran down the hall towards the office and unlocked the cabinet, grabbing the first two folders—and her passport.

"Make sure you have your passport guys!" She yelled as she ran back to her room after locking the cabinet again. Kyle quickly stuff the folders under all her clothes in her suitcase, then reconsidered and threw them in her black messenger bag aka her awesome carry on.

The carry on still carried her eyeliner & toiletries, so the folders fit easily. Also into the bag went her iPhone and Mac Notebook. On a whim she looked at the clock to discover she had ten minutes left. Sighing she sat on her bed, wondering if she left anything and she briefly glanced at her stuffed leopard named Posh*. She gingerly picked up the leopard that went on every trip with her, no matter how short. Kyle held the animal close before soundly placing it in her carry on bag.

While on her bed, Kyle realized that she had no idea where they were going on tour, but she shrugged it off...it wasn't like they were going to Sheffield...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's another short chapter...they are getting longer...my handwritting was just really big during this time...

*Oh, Posh is a very, very important character in this story...it is sooo important, just wait for it to come back into play...

<3 Vicy