He Got Me Through It

Uplifted

When I walked through the door way no one yelled or anything, I guess to my luck she was gone.
I went in my room and closed the door flipped on the TV and clicked it on Fuse hoping a good one on. To my luck Marylin Mason came on (yes I like him, his music rocks).
I sung and hummed till I feel asleep. I woke up hoping she wasn’t here… but she was gr, don’t get me wrong it’s not like I hate my mom but she gets on my nerves when she gets her little swings. (old-is-am)
I got dressed went out my room and didn’t say anything to my mom.
“Where are you goin’?” she asked all smart-ass on me, she had one of those you-better-stay-your-ass-in-this-house look… it made me sick!
“I’m going walking see ya when I come back.” I opened the door and got out before she could say anything and went walking to where I was gonna meet Shaant.
I still wonder why he got so close. Or if it was normal for him to do that, or if he might be comin’ on to me in a no shy way. So confusing.
I was walking little and to my surprise Shaant waiting for me. ‘how long has he been here?’
He was looking into the lake like it would move at any second, I think he heard my foot steps ‘cause he turned his head and smiled at me, his smile made me smile it was weird.
I got up on the pear and sat in front of him cause we we’re sing where our backs could rest up against the wooden polls---- “Hey Shaanty.” I said in a cheerful tone. He smiled.
“Hello Kirie.” I rolled my eyes at him “Copy cat.” I said he just laughed at my little comment.
“Shaant how long have you been here?” I hope he wasn’t here too long.
“About 30 minutes.” he looked me straight in the eyes.
“Sorry it took me so long to get here Shaant.” I said with a apologetic look.
“’S’kay don’t worry about it.” he stood up and got real close next to me again, it was really comfortable he got really close to me this time though. If my legs were open he would probably get between them (not like that eww) so he could get closer to me. Maybe I should see if he would, so I did I open my legs. And would you know it---- he got between them and he got closer to me, I really didn’t question it though it was nice to have someone wanted to be close by you.
He had his hand on the pear so he was leaning really close to my face looking at me straight in the eyes.
“So how did your mom treat you when you got home.” he asked with no emotion,
“Nothing she wasn’t there but, when I woke up she was.” I said with a tone that you could tell I didn’t care.
“Oh did she say anything this morning---- I’m not trying to be nosy.”
I smiled “She just asked me where I was going and I just said ‘walking’.”
“I see…” he always looks at me straight in the eyes all the time his eyes are the most beautiful green. We just stared at each other--- but it was never awkward,.
“Shaant are you gonna stare like that at me all day?” he blinked and I saw his cheeks flush a little (I never seen that happen before)
“Maybe…” he said in a childish tone.
“So what do you wanna do?” Shaant’s face lit up.
“Let’s go walking!” he said hyper, he pretty much grabbed me and took me with ‘em.
“Okay okay Shaant you don’t have to kill me before we get there.” I said startled.
So we went walking down and Shaant was walking very very very close beside me, I looked at him he smiled and----I just shook my head. And he put his arm around my shoulder and put his head on top of mine, my eyes shot wide cause I wasn’t suspecting that though I should’ve.
These people were staring at us like we we’re out laws are something.
“You’re my best friend Shaant.” I said very happy. He squeezed me tightly and.
“You are mine to never forget it…or I’ll hunt you down.”
We both laughed
He was whispering in my ear jokes and stuff like the Plastic Bag man his so funny,
He made me happy he uplifted my spirit…
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone like>?
comments are nice XD